1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Achievement question

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Gishia, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Gishia

Gishia New Member

In looking at my character's achievements under Quests I see that my 'mission' count seems to be off. I recently (9/27/22) got the achievement of Mission Imperceivable for completing 4,000 missions. The next achievement is for Mission Impeccable for completing 5,000 missions. My count towards Mission Impeccable is showing as 4,124/5,000 however when looking at Missions Accomplished (6,000 missions completed) and Mission Critical (7,000 missions completed) my count is showing for those as 3,316/7,000. Shouldn't both have 4,124/6,000 and 4,124/7,000?

Attached Files:

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

That does seem buggy. If you message me with a character name I can look and see if the problem is in the Census data.

3. Gishia

Gishia New Member

I sent you a message Feldon.

4. Feldon

So unfortunately this is a bug on EQ2's end. This is the data they are reporting to us:

Code:
    <achievement completed_timestamp="0" id="451982516">
      <event_list>
        <event count="3339"/>
     </event_list>
     <achievement_detail category="Quests" name="Mission Critical"/>
    </achievement>

<achievement completed_timestamp="0" id="2969140287">
      <event_list>
        <event count="4147"/>
      </event_list>
      <achievement_detail category="Quests" name="Mission Impeccable"/>
    </achievement>

<achievement completed_timestamp="0" id="2722943953">
      <event_list>
        <event count="3339"/>
      </event_list>
      <achievement_detail category="Quests" name="Missions Accomplished"/>
    </achievement>

<achievement completed_timestamp="1664249504" id="138746714">
      <achievement_detail category="Quests" name="Mission Imperceivable"/>
    </achievement>

5. Gishia

Gishia New Member

Should I open a 'bug' ticket with DBG? Think that would do anything? Thank you for your help btw, I didn't think it was anything on your side, I honestly figured it was data coming from DBG.

6. Feldon

Yeah I would open a bug/ticket with them about how different Achievements which count Quests are showing different numbers.

• Like Like x 1