1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Updating EQ2U for Visions of Vetrovia

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Feldon, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

To Do:
    • Update SOE to Daybreak Games in more places including errors in soe.php (!) controller.
    • Update copyright notice in footer to be programmatic.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Feldon

Added Kael Drakkel to the Server list and Leaderboards.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Feldon

After the last Census outage which lasted ~4 days, I have grudgingly added a Status Indicator to EQ2U. If Census is detected to be down for more than 15 minutes, the site will display a message at the top of the browser indicating limited service, with an estimation of how long Census has been down.

Census-status-display.jpg

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

woof!

5. Feldon

Pebosi reported a bug with the Clefts of Rujark achievements. According to Census...
    Clefts of Rujark Annihilator (2274088577) has 4 steps
    Clefts of Rujark Champion (173363820) has 6 steps
    Clefts of Rujark Hero (4191682813) has 12 steps

So it looks like these achievements were created with multiple steps or "events" but without a name.

Our database is not setup to allow multiple events for the same achievement with the same (or no) name.

I thought this might be a more widespread problem but while there are 79 achievements in Census with a blank description for their "event", only these 3 achievements fall afoul. Perhaps the EQ2 team might fix this, or we can rework things on our end to handle it.

6. Feldon

Chillispike of EQ2i pointed out that we were searching for PRESTIGE-flagged Adornments incorrectly. This has been fixed and pushed live in our Item Searches.

Nerd Note: For items of type Adornment, we now search for flags.prestige.true rather than unique_item_group.prestige.true.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Feldon

Updated Collections for August 9th GU.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Feldon

So I added this and somehow only added it for Guilds. Ugh. Fixing right now.