1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

A New Hope? (sorry George ...)

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Tkia, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Well, at least it's someone who cares. Whether she can override the whalers is another question entirely.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

That's really cool to see, hopefully learning the tools and their various... "intricacies" doesn't drive her crazy. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Matik

Matik New Member

That's quite a welcome surprise. Hopefully no more weirdness like 1 out of infinity chance for a recipe from overseer/playing metal gear solid through shard of hate, and trying to deal with patterns. Tradeskilling after level 90 and the gimmicky pseudo-adventure quests always rubbed me the wrong way personally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

I honestly didn't expect them to replace Domino, so this is a nice surprise. Couldn't have found anyone better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

So.. they're finally paying her for all the work she's been doing for them. Hopefully her frustration levels won't go up further...

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Pixistik

Pixistik Member

I doubt it will make much difference at this point in the game, I do hope she is able to pull off a few miracles nevertheless.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

I would love to know how many pre-orders they have sold.

I love Niami and am glad for her, but I think adding her at this late stage is a desperation move more than any thing.

The game is ultra empty with even many remaining whales expressing disappointment, disgust and frustration. I have also seen a few on the forums saying good bye to EQ2.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

First the Announcement of a new Tradeskill Dev (Rudrari?) and now this news.

The last expansions no tradeskill dev at all and one could tell.

Now two tradeskill devs/persons for EQ2 ,that is great news for the Crafter Community.

On a side note Caith's Shadow harvesting System was dropped, now imagine he would have put the time into class balance /mechanics.

11. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

There's only one Tradeskill dev. The other was simply a temporary name that Niami was using on beta prior to the official announvement.

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

I popped in to look at the thread. I didn't recognize anyone other than Denmum herself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised to learn she's actually not getting paid for the work.

Well, maybe she's getting an extra $500 in dbc.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1