1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EG7 update related to Daybreak Games

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Zhaanish, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

For sure. If you look at the same thread on the EQ1 side, quite a few of the devs had posted, when last I checked.

Just another sign of how much of a freakin' toxic dipwad Kander & crew are. Hopefully ttobey, Kaitheel, and some of the other good ones are able to move over to EQ1 when EverOverseer... err, EQ2 is finally scrapped.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

DW got quite a lot of nice comments in Discords, Ttobey and Mint both gave him nice goodbyes.

I suspect others like Kaitheel/Gninja/Chrol will have done so in private too, not sure it needed to be on forums.

3. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Devs aren't the names I was thinking of tbh. One of them showed up right after I commented and the other 2 are still mia from the thread. Thinking about it though, they're probably too preoccupied applying for DW's job since they both seem to be under the delusion that they're already forum mods anyway ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Daaaaave

Daaaaave Member

My rants:
    The forum trolls never ever have had a chance to be next CM.
    The next CM will be directly sent from and report to EG7 headquaters.

It will be an exciting time to see how long Kandar and Caith toxic invuln armor can mitigate the feedback of their customer unfriendly behavior in the next months.

5. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

EG7 won't provide a CM, they'll hire a freshly out of college intern who is super cheap and desparate to get into games industry.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Roxxly Mk II inc ..

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

And Caith and Kander will run over the top of that person.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Hey, you shouldn't say such things about #blessed's new best pal, friend, and associate......

9. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

And here's the latest resource wasting effort from today's patch notes:
    If they're exploiting race change potions isn't the obvious answer to remove race change potions from the marketplace? Oh wait ...

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

11. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

Am I the only one who, when seeing EG7's name in full (Enad Global 7), mentally shortens it to Gonad?

Please tell me I'm not the only one....

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

I'm sure you're not the only one NOW ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

14. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

You're not the only one. :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Honestly, if they can move the DBG games away from the old Sony infrastructure for logins etc. onto something that works, I'm all for it.

Hopefully it takes the login servers with them too.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Oh, I agree. SOE's platform level stuff is horrible. Well, Let's face it, It's all horrible.

And in fairness to EG7, that was a shareholder conference, not a product update. It's just sad that the only substantive information that comes out about EQ2 is in the form of shareholder info from the HO.

18. I see some people around here are censoring posts that have pertinent info in them.

Ok.

Goodbye eq2wire.
    Thats from DAYBREAK LLCs owner.

19. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

You really should take your medicine and keep your delusions on the AB server sir.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I bet he owns a pizza place with a basement too.

• Funny Funny x 3