1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Any younger players?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Tizzy, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Tizzy

Tizzy New Member

Hi there! I was introduced to eq2 at a young age and used to play on my mother's account, but two years ago I got my own account to play on. I'm 21 now and I was wondering if there are any younger players online. I'd love to quest together or talk about the game together! This is more of an open invitation, I'd love to make some more eq2 friends as it seems the game has shifted to support a soloing base. (I can't speak for higher levels though, my biggest character is just turning 80!) Thanks for taking the time to read, and have a nice day :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Glasscannon

Glasscannon Member

Hi Tizzy, I certainly hope you are enjoying your time in Norrath!

This is a retirement home of sorts for long time EQ2 players and many of us no longer actively play. I suggest you make a post over at the official forums and you may find more luck there. Happy hunting!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

The lower level game has certainly being leaning towards being more solo-able for years now. You could also try the EQ2 subreddit to find people to play with. I'm not sure where else other than some fan/guild sites are still active.

4. Angara

Angara New Member

Hi! I guess I qualify as a younger player? I just turned 25 in January, have been playing for quite some time. I remember being given a hard copy of the game for my 9th birthday and almost fell over. I'd been glued to my dad's side from when he started sometime after launch. Guess he got tired of me hovering. :D

I've taken a few breaks here and there but have been playing for the majority of the time between then and now. I have seen this game go through so many changes (some I agree with, some make me want to throw in the towel and scream). But I just can't find any other game that reels me in so much as EQ2.

I majorly play in endgame, and I also bot. (Forgive me, if it is frowned upon to speak about that here). I've been doing that for about 10 years now and honestly can't see myself playing without it (Is that weird?) I guess the programming aspect of it adds a whole new layer to all this that I can't seem to get away from.

Anywho, I am also Angara in the EQ2Wire discord server, and my handle is hiroshima#3637. Always happy to chat about my favorite mmo!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2