1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Producer’s Letter: Enter the Den of Darkpaw Games

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Feldon, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

The default blue is fine - it just needs to actually be the default ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Red is a warning color, maybe the red is the default standard just to subconsciously warn the players "don't play this game, it contains a lot of bugs, will lag and crash often"... o_O

• Funny Funny x 6
  3. Zhaanish

Zhaanish Active Member

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

I agree, but I also prefer the DarqUI earth theme to the newer blue UI.

I'm not sure why they suddenly became so obsessed with making everything red. The default UI was a nice blue color for so long and then they ruined it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I loved the shirts, sweatshirts, and other swag sold at the last couple of Fan Faires. I bought two sweatshirts, two shirts, and several other items. I would have bought more if they hadn't already sold out.

This is an uninspired T-shirt design to be sure. One hard-to-see color for $30? And they will use the lack of sales as evidence that there isn't enough interest to produce more products.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

Fulfilling prophecy.

7. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I just shopped around and on premium cotton T-shirts with 4-color graphics, I found prices of between $8.50 and $15 a shirt in quantity of 1,000. The $8.50 one had a decorative dark grey horizontal interference pattern on a long tail black shirt. Something really special.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

There is a family run bakery/deli a few blocks away, we've been going there since it opened about five or so years ago. I asked if I could buy one of the t-shirts they have for the employees and the owners decided to sell them. It's black with white logo and whatnots, looks good, cost 20$ (which I was happy to pay to support a business I like).

• Like Like x 3
  9. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

If I wait maybe some will get donated to the thrift store up the street...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

So basically far superior product for less than half the price. Sounds about right for the DBG we've come to know and love ... :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Yeah, the twitter responses indicated the same sentiment you did.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Zhaanish

Zhaanish Active Member

I ended up giving my "free" SOE Live EQ shirt to my husband because it looked like a sleep shirt on me (I'm 4'11"), but I liked the design. And that was "free". Yes I paid to go to the con, but it was included. This new one just looks like no one cares and they hope to cash in for as little effort as possible.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Oranorn

Oranorn New Member

I would also have liked a better design. This is the same design they used for their Everquest 20 celebration t-shirt which I guess they gave to staff back in April last year

• Informative Informative x 3
  14. Shoxy

Shoxy New Member

As far as I know blue is the default value. I've been playing Rocket League for quite a while, and there's a lot of blue in it :) I'm interested what your Rocket league ranks , because I raised 1000 mmr in half of year. I have a friend who has been playing for more than 3 years and hasn't raised more than 1200 mmr. I like this game, it has very cool graphics and the game is very dynamic. Since childhood, I adore games based on the example of shooters, because they differ from other games in their dynamics, there are always some crazy movies.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  15. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

I think it was hilarious seeing Holly Longdale at blizzcon announce payed service to continue playing your WoW classic characters on a TBC realms and offering level 58 boosts in a classic/tbc enviroment (1 per account) and watching how youtube and twitch reacted to the news.

Its like everything she touches instantly catches on fire.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Popcorn Popcorn x 2
  16. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Wtf is the point of playing on the classic server if you're just going to boost your toon?

17. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

She's garbage too.

• Agree Agree x 1