1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't LOG IN to EQ2 Forums with my Account Name & Password!

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Dorothea987, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Dorothea987

Dorothea987 WhysperWynde alt

What in holy heck is going on @ EQ2 Forums NOW!?! I am trying to log in with my usual account name for game and password like I always do and suddenly it's saying Invalid Info???? Whaaa?? I've used this account name since the game opened and it's always remained the same as has the password. WHY is it suddenly balking and giving me trouble? Has anyone else encountered this? So I tried to find a way to simply email EQ2 Forums to ask what is their problem and I cannot find another way to contact them besides logging in on forum which of course I can't do is the problem I want to address. Does anyone know anything about this? The game itself is down for Update but that has never stopped the forum before; the main time I go to forum and here is when game is updating. Any help will be graciously appreciated!

2. Pixistik

Pixistik Member

All of it is down for either maintenance for 6 hours, or they all gave up and pulled the plug.
    Could be a label switch to the new owners as well

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dorothea987

OK I found out what is happening @ EQ2 .. it is a 6 hour maintenance update of the whole company or whatever you call that; not just EQ2 but all of Daybreak Studios apparently. Thus some maybe all peeps cannot log into EQ2 forums. 6 hours sheesh! What am I gonna do with myself? Knit a pair of socks or summit???

4. Dorothea987

Very good guess Pixistik! I didn't even think of the new owners EG7 but yeh it could be that .

*Let's hope to see some performance improvements because the last 2 weeks or so have been very shoddy with problems .. AA troubles, 2 of my gathering goblins went missing unexplainably, random and unasked for reforging of equipment which then gets removed from character window slot and placed in inventory. AAAuuugghhh .. enough to pull some dev's hair out .. ain't touching me own tresses!

5. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

This happened to me last week. Same exact thing. It has happened on the EQ1 forums before as well. I usually have to go to the main page and then sign in from there instead of directly through the forums. Eventually it fixes itself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pixistik

Pixistik Member

Was just able to log into the server forums 2:34 pm EST

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dorothea987

OK cool, thanx for the update Pixistik! I'll give 'em a hoot n a holler again.

8. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Sooo.....

Which collapses first today: the QAnon myth, or the EQ2 OF, now that the downtime is extended with no ETA? o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Qanon done collapsed. I haven't been on the 2 forums but the 1 forums are holding it together. Not even a single thread yet although servers just came up for 3 minutes and went back to lockdown so it's coming.

I think the folks waiting for their pardons for "storming" the Capitol collapsed 1st.

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Oh, you mean the all-organic meals Shaman and Barbie-Q (the realtor that took the private plane from Dallas), among others? They musta been pleased to see Li'l Wayne got a pardon, but they didn't. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I'd straight up bare knuckle box that fake Shaman wanna be.

• Funny Funny x 2