1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ooh dear ...

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Tkia, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

The on-going development of new adorns, their slots and effects, and their colors are super creative and massively interesting to me as a consumer.

Can't wait to see what the azure, onyx, sunfire, or crimson adorns will bring us. Hopefully, they'll keep making adorns from the previous expansion obsolete so folks don't get bored.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

How new adornment colors are chosen:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Mauve, cornflower, burnt sienna, and brick red. During the summer of 1982 I traded a neighbor girl one of my mom's Harlequin romance novels for her 64 pack of Crayolas.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

I am not so much concerned about the colour of the runes but more of the Rune itself. You can have a lot of different colors for Runes and it really doesn't matter if they are the same over and over.
    We have since KA, like 4 expansions now, the same Runes in different colours.
    I can't wait for Kander announcing a new Rune set:" Championship / Glory / Juxta / Witness Rune XII soon available".

5. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

The most popular part of OF over the weekend have been the bug report forum, it have gotten almost 4 times as many posts then the general... but then, there have not been many new posts on general at all.... but dont worry, the game is GROWING!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Growing increasingly frustrating....

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  7. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

So what kind of financial deep sh!t does Daybreak Games have to be in for them to post this in response to the request for these Podcast mp3 files to be hosted on a Daybreak server rather than requiring people to visit a third party site?

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Not as deep as it's going to be...

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I posted this. Wonder if it will get deleted:

It seems that hosting these podcasts is a technological or financial imposition. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you'd like to download them as mp3 / m4a files (the format changes a few times), you can download them at my website:
    https://eq2wire.com/kanderscandor/

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

i just happened. I check the forums about once a month just to keep tabs on the dumpster fire, and...I got just got sucker-punched with consecutive walls of pink.

800mg of ibprofen incoming.....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  11. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I have that person on ignore

• Like Like x 2
  12. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Oh yeah, I've got that.... individual on ignore, just like Mermut does. Bless their heart.

I think the migraines I was getting was 85-90% mind-stabbing-pink-pain, and 10% trying to decipher their white knight-ness / obliviousness into our reality.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

You know the forum is taking over by QAnon when :

a.) "B" starts reporting other players for their posts

b.) Instead of fighting "P2W" players post that they can't P2W (Marketplace temporarily down)

c.) a player wants a refund after realizing there is not enough content for his /her playstyle that late into an expansion.

• Fishy Fishy x 1
  14. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Sigh. In all the years I've been reading/posting on those forums (original account plus the existing one, probably 11 or 12 years), I've only put one person on ignore (congrats, Beneatho).

I might have to do it with her though. I didn't even read what she wrote, but was just instantly nauseated by the headache-inducing wall of pink that pulled my eyeballs out.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

I used to work seasonally at Toys R Us when I was a kid. Two Christmases in a row stocking the Barbie isle can scar a man. You'd think it would have prepared one for excessive amounts of pink, but nothing ever does.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

Until WWII, the colour pink was seen as a boy's colour, while blue was preferred for girls. Pink was apparently seen as a 'stronger' colour....it certainly is headache-inducing!

Why this got turned around after WWII, I don't know.

17. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

That's why I have the pink person on ignore.

18. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Pink...pink never changes...

19. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Barbie pink is also a particularly... virulent.. shade of pink

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Shalahandra

Shalahandra WhysperWynde alt

My my my! This seems an awfully NEGATIVE forums here. This is my 1st time here & this was the first thread I entered & the 1st 2 comments are extremely negative! Don't know that I'll be spending much time here at EQ2Wire Forum if this is the fair it is made of. Anyone got anything positive to say? About game EQ2, this forum, other players, your characters, anything? I'm waiting to see if there are anything but negative nellies here!

{WhysperWynde alt}

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1