1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

2020 Ethereals - Benito II Electric Bugupyourbutt

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Dano84, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Probably depends on if he was born into the faith, or converted.

Regardless - I'm just curious (and at a total loss) at what caused him to flip that little switch in his head to claim he was discriminated against. I don't recall seeing anything in the OF at all - as my grandpappy used to say, "I can fix a lotta things, but I can't fix stupid and I stay the hell away from crazy."

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

He's been playing professional victim all along. He just decided to double down.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

Honestly I don't even have words. How long is Dreamweaver going to allow him to do this? It's ridiculous he hasn't been banned yet.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Well, now that his thread got nuked....

Cue the "apology" thread, where he indirectly blames others for causing him to overreact. Of course, that's also so he can show everyone that even though yet another thread got locked/deleted/launched into the sun, he's not banned and is still here to provide us with his luminescent insights.

Drek, now I gotta add some whiskey to my morning coffee. *sigh*

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Arazons

Arazons Member

Yea DW didn't even lock it, straight deleted the entire thread. TBH I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did last. At least I gave my real "good bye" here and I am confident that it will stick and not be torched as was the case in this OF thread.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Off subject, kinda, but it is very interesting how EQ1 views DW and HL. For the most part they have no love for DW but love HL.

I'm about to Tweet, IG, SC, Redditt, Myspace, FB, Tik Tok, Whatsapp, and Ask Yahoo his posts comparing EQ2 to the current social situations the world is experiencing.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  7. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

upload_2020-6-23_13-1-33.jpeg

Time for me to throw the rest of these away!

• Funny Funny x 6
  8. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

Who is HL? I'm assuming DW is Dreamweaver....

So, because the ignored one is, you know, on ignore, I can't see any threads initiated by said ignored person. So I had a look at the forums without logging in, and it seems that every thread started by the ignored one (on the General Gameplay subforum front page anyway - didn't look too much further in) has disappeared....we can but hope that Dreamweaver has reached the end of his tether and actually done something about the disruptive one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Had to think about it but realized we were talking about Holly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Sorry, yes, Holly. And, there is a post on page 2 still there. It's the locked FTP thread.

• Like Like x 2
  11. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

Oh yeah - I completely forgot about her lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

I didn't twig to HL either but that makes sense now. EQ players would love her as that was her baby and she wasn't systematically dismantling it as she was EQ2.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I think the fact that there are 5+ hour ques for the new TLP server made them miss her more than usual.

14. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

Kaladim items ****ed up again, despite the delay. The 4th TLE server and they still cant get it right.

Typed "Well @user its only the 4th TLE server they had where they could have gotten items right. Give them a break" and Kander banned me from discord. Such pathetic company. LOL.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  15. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

It's crazy sauce to the point of being surreal.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

It's only the third TLE... Stormhold, Fallen Gate, Kaladim.

• Fishy Fishy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Yeah, but Kander is still a douche of the 4th order....

• Agree Agree x 7
  18. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Is that the highest, or lowest, order...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Both.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

Dreamweaver gave me a Heartattack. He announced a (Special) Guest for Kander's Candor Episode 9. For a moment i thought "First we had to put up with his posts and now we have to listen to him "

Fortunate for us that the "special guest" is Gninja.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1