1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

"Looking For Group" Feature Suggestions

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Feldon, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Didn't there used to be server sub-forums, back in the day before they started systematically making the forums useless?

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

For reasons unspecified, the powers that be at EQ2 have repeatedly tried to get the Official Forums to wither and die.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Adoninilol

Adoninilol Member

Considering the amount of exploits that happened due to battlegrounds, rings, set bonuses, purple runes, 2 hander/shield, ill will, duplication, transmuting, mounts, etc. etc. etc.

I don't think transferring a character to another server or "copying" them is wise. They are having serious issues even figuring out how to solve/fix the game at its current state. This would open up too much of a can of worms for even a team the size of 90 could really manage, as battlegrounds proved~

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I heard they were going to outsource the whole thing to Vanilla, but I guess that fell through.