1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ooh dear ...

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Tkia, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

As i said on the forum : When comparing the Class balance patch notes with the Overseer Missions ones, you know where the priority is.....
    The only part that can count as "Class Balance" is giving chanter new Buff(Components) that the class needed. The rest is simply increasing spells.
    On Discord player took it with humor and sarcasm. But i guess if the Class Balance is not happening the next weeks than (i suppose) people will leave the game.

On a side note : Bruiser, Ranger & Co betray to Overseer Class, that's the message of the GU.

2. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Basically you match icons on the 'minions' to the bonus icons on the 'missions', reduce mishap chance by assigning a familiar. Click go and then come back for a random reward when the timer finishes.
    It is not content in any meaningful way.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Nawtey

Nawtey Member

What do you mean it's not content!?! This is how Kander wants to do content from now on, because creating Quests is too hard. All teh kidz will luv him for it.

kidz being bubble gnomes

The real question is: when will they add "crafting" missions to the overseer, and tell the tradeskillers they've "fixed" things? :p

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Ah, an online version of 'Snap!'? :rolleyes:

5. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Lols. I've been so waiting for exactly this :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Heh.. and they took the toon shrink off the Spotted Baby Bovich... because... we're not allowed to have nice things?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  7. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

So the bonus crate is per account - no real surprise there then.

The mount has no stats below 110, the 'surprise' is reduction/boosters for merc training, familiar levelling and mount training and there's, wait for it, a familiar!! The only thing really worth having if you're not up past 100 is the 66 slot bag - and I'm waiting to see if there are any reports of that shrinking on TLE before claiming it over there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

And broke the Overseers :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

Did you look at the appearance of the bag? I sort of figured it would be Wild West related but nup, it looks the same as the gardening backpack. Things like that irk me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

TBH I didn't look. I was just thinking very large bag for a TLE server at EOF stage :)

And now we have ... the emergency patch for the patch! Some things never change .... :oops:

• Shocked Shocked x 2
  11. LuranEQ2

LuranEQ2 Member

What a shock... when they break gameplay it’s 2 weeks for a fix if players are lucky. But if it breaks the new cash shop scheme, absolute emergency!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

This new zone is fantastic. It's fun, not just a zone I can plow through, the bosses have some decent scripts, and the gear is superb and looks good. Fun house items and appearance gear as well. I like it. I was happy tp have something to do besides Overseers and watch X-Files for the 47th time. If all 3 overland zones had an instance like that I would be over the moon. No pun intended. Who designed this, Chrol?

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

Yeah, they said Chrol designed it in the podcast.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Nawtey

Nawtey Member

New plan: Make Chrol the Creative Director, and demote Kander to intern. The kind that has to bring everyone their coffee and donuts.

Plus, he's not allowed to talk without raising his hand and getting permission first.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. JimmyBananas

JimmyBananas Guest

I wouldn't trust Kander to clean the toilets without turning it into some sort of pretentious monument to himself.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Nah, just send him back to Holly - pleeeeease?

• Agree Agree x 7
  17. Zorvan

Zorvan Member

Problem is, if he had even the slightest amount of talent to add to Blizzard ( or anywhere else ), they'd have taken him by now. And don't think he hasn't tried. Truth is, when EQ/EQ2 falls, so does his gaming career.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

He's kinda missed his window for opening a craft brewery. Maybe he'll get in the next wave after/if the economy recovers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

Kander's Project the "Overseer" system seems buggy /broken since Season 2 started. Lots of people complaining about it.
    But Caith said on Discord " The system works as intented". IF the system is really working as intented than you know the state of the game.
    "Voices of reason " Clintsat, Niami & Co start to question more and more the Overseer System on discord.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

When an item says "triggers 2 times per minute", people notice that it triggers once every two minutes, it's reported as a bug, and a dev says it is triggering at the "intended rate", it's time to check if the Emperor is nekkid.

• Agree Agree x 7