1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Crafting is well and truely ****** in BoL

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Mermut, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

Oh look now that his trolling attempts have failed he's resorted to just being a jerk. I am absolutely and completely shocked by this development.

• Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Fishy x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Shocked x 1
  2. Benito

Benito Banned

• Lock It! Lock It! x 2
  3. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Every couple of days, I take a gander at the thread Longdale made Kander put up (presumably, she did this to keep the stink on Kander....).

One gets the sense the wheels are starting to fall off the wagon. Lots of posts, but not a lot of anger , not even frustration.

Just seems to be a lot disappointment born of an acceptance on the part of casuals and crafters that the game is no good for them anymore.

People are waking up.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 5
  4. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Yep if I had to sum up that thread on the official forums in 1 word it would be resignation.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Feldon played a ranger for years.. hence the avatar. He had that avatar when the eq2 forums allowed custom avatars and before the dev team and management embarked on their 'treat customers like mushrooms' course of action that started around the Pro Sab 'deal'.
    Your lack of research and your hypocrisy are showing again.
    Either cease the insults or stop claiming others are horrible and nasty and picking on you when they call you names. Both would be preferable.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I just want to toss this out there.

Your board, your rules, do what is best for the community as a whole.

But I couldn't be less bothered by his antics, despite his assertions that everyone EXCEPT him is butthurt and throwing tantrums (the posts speak for themselves, really).

As I stated early on, and have said before - For me to be upset by his jackassery, I have to hold his opinion in some sort of regard, and I just don't.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I run another community and years ago a member joined who threw mountains of sh!t at everyone but was nonetheless entertaining. I banned them due to their disruption and minimal contribution to the board. A vocal minority screamed at me to let him back in. I did. The group of people who enjoyed the antics and sh!t show kept it going for a little while but the forum never recovered. Everyone who wasn't into that kind of nonsensee moved on and never came back.

We're not here for 1 person's amusement or an EQ2Flames like nonstop roasting. We're here to talk about EQ2. Sometimes protecting the board from 1 asshole is an unpopular viewpoint, but it is usually the right thing to do.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 5
  8. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

I definitely see signs of bubbles collapsing :)

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Benito

Benito Banned

A Note from Kander | Page 3 | EverQuest 2 Forums

Feldon sorts of plays this Robin Hood archetype in his own mind. He wants to play this quasi-investigative journalist/Messiah of EQ2 role. (Messiah of a video game - very sad). He is part victim of the past (defined by past offenses or mistreatment on the part of Daybreak - realized or not), part arbiter of truth for the present, and a sort of knight ready to ride in on his white horse when the foretold end of Daybreak unfolds. In reality, he's just another character from the peanut gallery (sh*t poor opinion as anybody on here including myself) and much of his time is wasted on the vanity of this complex/ego.

Edit: He also appreciates the adoration of his unquestioning followers. Props for funneling these people to feed the ego.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    • Lock It! Lock It! x 2
  10. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Benito

Benito Banned

I'm already hated on here. Am I feeding my ego? Not really. I'm speaking truth to power. Feldon plays this farcical role and everyone eats it up. I find it quite entertaining actually.

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  12. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Benito

Benito Banned

[​IMG]

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  14. Tegdaian

Tegdaian New Member

I've gotta hand it to you all for tolerating this individual as long as you have. but after reading all they keep spouting, the humor derived from their presence and persistence in spouting so much nonsense, maybe its time to just ignore them? time to stop feeding into their need for attention? because I don't know about you all, but I'm kinda tired of them at this point. Tired enough to post for the first time to state such anyway.

• Agree Agree x 8
  15. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

I agree, I think at this point it's clear he has no intention to contribute positively to the community. If it was my decision I would just ban him now and be done with it. I know that's what he wants but who cares, if he's banned then he can't add pages and pages of nonsense to every thread.

This thread was about crafting at one point.

• Agree Agree x 10
  16. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I want to make it clear: I think it would be the best decision for the forums to ban him, and if possible, all his sock accounts.

Not because he attacks me, I have dealt with much worse that was executed much better.

But it irritates me when he attacks folks who, unlike himself, actually contribute to this community, and the EQ2 community as a whole. Irritates me enough to virtually kick him in his non-existent e-peen, WITH VOCABULARY!

At any rate, I'm sure what ever you decide to do, folks will support you.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
  17. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Called it, now gimme a cookie!

EDIT: Also, related. For people to hate Benito, they have to actually give a **** about Benito or his opinion, and no one does. It's part of that martyr complex. I'm surprised his can even type, up on the cross like he is.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Benito

Benito Banned

Ban me so Tekka can go feed his 20 cats.

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  19. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

It seems they've finally got the researchers cycling their requisitions.. more or less.. except many of the 'new' requisitions use the wrong fuel and at least two of them are broken and can't be turned in.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

I wouldn't ban you. I would just put you on forum ignore with a note that if people want to read your comments, they have to unignore you.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1