1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Crafting is well and truely ****** in BoL

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Mermut, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Which will happen, there is strong evidence to suggest he can't help himself, fueled by some misguided persecution complex and belief that he's 'winning' at something.

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

It pays better than reading the OF, in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I'm not going to repeat myself. If you are unable retain and recall ground already covered, then that's that.

Not interested in going around these endless circles. Waste of time.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

If I turned on Giphy and a Meme plugin, I guess you would come unglued?

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Feldon

If someone used the term as merely EQ2Wire vs OF, then that was their mistake. But I think we all know it's far more likely that you misunderstood who was being discussed.
    We already broke down the etymology of the phrase "bubble gnome".

bubble - n. - a zone of cognitive or psychological isolation, in which one’s preexisting ideas are reinforced through interactions with like-minded people or those with similar social identities.

gnome - n. - a diminutive spirit in Renaissance magic and alchemy, first introduced by Paracelsus in the 16th century and later adopted by more recent authors including those of modern fantasy literature. ** In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, gnomes are one of the core races available for play as player characters.

Bubble gnome is descriptive, not juvenile.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Benito

Benito Banned

Some people have really weird quirks. Tekka and Fuli likes to use the phrase "bubble gnome." Zynt likes Charlie Brown videos. You like to take the commanding heights (sense of self-importance). It's funny what you pick up on the longer you stay here.

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  7. Feldon

I think me feeling a degree of importance to the EQ2Wire community has some basis in fact.

Now I'm curious what is it you think you have contributed to the EQ2 community at large besides smarmy psychobabble?

• Appreciation Appreciation x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Benito

Benito Banned

Your sense of self-importance is rooted in a investigative journalist complex based on several references to "inside sources" and "big stories." There's nothing honorable about slandering people and carrying that chip many years later.

9. Feldon

If you see no value in EQ2Wire or EQ2U, why the f*ck are you here?

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Benito

Benito Banned

You've challenged me. I shot back. Can't take the heat?

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  11. Benito

Benito Banned

Get over that wannabe investigative journalist complex. (This complex is as ridiculous as the "freelance writers" on Massively OP).

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  12. Feldon

I don't owe you anything. You've never created anything for or contributed to this community. Your feeble attempts to tear me down are pathetic. For someone so small and insignificant you have been nothing but disruptive, hostile, and aggressive towards its members here, on the official forums, and, indirectly, created an awful lot of work for the official moderator -- Dreamweaver who had to clean up the mess you made by constantly typing whatever verbal diarrhea sounded good on the day. Your arguments aren't interesting or even tangentially useful. They are just trolling.

If you pulled this sh!t on the official forums, you would have been banned a dozen times already. You are more trouble than you are worth.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  13. Benito

Benito Banned

I've been dealing with your subtle jabs for too long. Glad to cut you down by hitting that ego of yours.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    • Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  14. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I believe, at this point, he's trying to bait you into banning him, since every thread he posts in, after a few responses - polite, hostile or indifferent - to him, he starts with the childish, tantrum induced attacks.

That way he can return to his bubble with the declaration of: See! See! I told you. I spoke the truth and Feldon banned me!

It doesn't matter what the actual facts are.

• Agree Agree x 8
  15. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

Wow, I can't believe you are back at it Benito. There are so many important things in life to become upset and obsess about and this isn't one of them.

I am facing trying to help a combative and stubborn elderly parent who lives several hours away from me and may soon need long term care, but ran through all of their assets and ran up a ton of debt.

Are you really that desperate for attention? Is your life that empty? I don't know you personally, but I am not sure of what else to think at this time.

No one is forcing you to read these forums, post here, or agree with any thing. Please take a couple of deep breaths and re-evaluate your motives.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Feldon

I'm pretty sure the members of this forum did NOT sign up expecting that one person would dominate and disrupt every thread with off-topic non-sequiturs and pointless psychobabble. I know being Benito's punching bag is not what I signed up for.

• Agree Agree x 8
  17. Benito

Benito Banned

Nah. You've been throwing subtle jabs since I've joined the forums. Glad to finally confront that oversized ego of yours.

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  18. Benito

Benito Banned

You're not Bob Woodward or Carl Bernstein. Get over it.

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  19. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I think someone must have greased the ramp, because this is record time to a full on tantrum meltdown.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

Anyone else notice how the very witty comebacks Benito throws out when people point out how shallow, obvious, and poor his attempts to get to people are essentially reflect the very same things people have been pointing out about him?

I can't tell if he's even aware of what he's doing or if he realizes how transparent he is. It's obvious he can only take so much before lashing out and that he simply cannot accept being humbled. It's kind of interesting, but mostly just sad and tiresome.

If he put all this effort into something worthwhile he might accomplish something with himself.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2