1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Updating EQ2U for Blood of Luclin

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Feldon, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Enhancement Request: Would it be possible to add buttons to the top of the Recently Discovered Items page where each button would allow for filtering on a Item's level. For example, a button for "No Level", "1-10", "11-20", "21-30", etc. One selected the page would only show Items matching that level range.

A function like this would allow users to zoom in on the range that they are currently playing to see what new Items might exist. As it is today will all the items listed chronologically(?) it makes it a challenge to wade through say as an example all the TLE items popping up when a player is looking for end-game items (or vice versa even too).

If you need any additional information, please let me know.
    Thank you.

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

3. Feldon

I've messaged @Alarra and @Mermut with the link to update EQ2U with your quest progress. Thanks!!

4. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

I'll be starting on that tomorrow. I need to get my main through first or my raid leader will get cranky. :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

Will see how we go, I am a little bit slow when doing the initial quest series so Mermut will probably have it knocked out before me.
    I usually take a week for weekdays and maybe 2 or 3 days or so for when weekend are involved when it comes to the usual sig-lines.

6. Feldon

Oh well please don't rush on my account. The original plan for Census was for quest data to be unlocked 2-3 weeks after expansion launch. Then the devs decided "6 months" was the right amount.

7. Feldon

Currently I have this setup to trigger based on Type = Weapon.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Feldon

Changed it to Slot.

9. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Started a bit late, but I've been knocking out quests today.

• Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  10. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

I seem to be lagging behind you in terms of the quests, but I am adding the parts that you missed a camp for, unfortunately it doesn't seem to add the secondary tasks as the next task is already completed I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

And if I get further than you, if you could double check me too, that would be awesome Mermut. :)

12. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Sounds like I plan. I was running with my husband for some of them and I think I camped for most, but occasionaly forgot to refresh.

13. Feldon

Unfortunately, the quest progress data I am crawling only tells me what steps are remaining. If I crawled a character with the following data, I would only know that 2 parts are required. I wouldn't know the other 5 parts needing to be examined:
    The only fix is to make sure we only crawl characters that have been given a quest branch and none of the stages have been checked off yet.

14. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Baaaaah... too used to being able to check my spells on eq2u when I'm on my sage
    Now I have to alt to my priests and make my list and then swap back to make them their upgrades, dern it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Feldon

I think I remember how to load spells. I need to do the class specialty spells too -- the ones that used to stop at 60.

16. Cyrrena

Cyrrena New Member

Go ahead and send it to me as well Feldon, I am more than happy to help you.

17. Feldon

I updated all these things in the last couple of weeks.
    • Character and Item level to 120
    • Quest level to 128
    • Lore & Legend: Akheva
    • Factions
    • Collections (added 72 collections in 2 categories containing 477 items)
    • Set "Blood of Luclin" as default Collection
    • Guild Achievements (871 -> 991)
    • Collection Rewardfrom (3529 -> 3859)
    • Marketplace
    • Achievement subcategories
    • Guild Achievements
    • Ability Double Cast (Stats.AbilityDoubleAttackChance)

Tonight, I did most of the recipes work:

Recipes: 37,899 -> 43,687
    Recipe Books: 4,243 -> 4,769
    Recipe Ingredients: 174,617 -> 203,492
    Recipe Components: 11,470 -> 13,300

Thanks to Niami Denmother, all 1,000 recipe books which had no category have been all categorized. Got every recipe ingredient associated I could find.

There are 277 recipes where I have no idea what book they're from.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Feldon

And of course still tons of other things to do including Spells and AAs.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  19. Feldon

Spells are obviously delayed while I un---- recipe names.

20. Feldon

Thanks to Niami Denmother, all 1,000 recipe books which had no category have been all categorized. Got every recipe ingredient associated I could find.

Un****ed the 2,181 Spells/CAs not having tiers. That took a couple hours.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 4