1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

New Community Manager

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Tkia, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

I'm gonna go out on a limb and tell yall that he/she will only be a forum moderator like the previous two. Player feedback is and will continue to be frown upon at DBG for whatever reason.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

I'd like to do my part breaking them in but I just don't have it in me to harass another one of these young rookies by asking them to do their job properly every time they punish me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

I have high hopes for him. I don't know how much Daybreak is actually going to let him do his job but that's a different issue.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

I wish him/her the best of luck truly, but you can't polish a t*rd. If they are there to do more than just moderate, they have their work cut out for them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Yes, pretty much my feelings. Great intentions but going to get stepped on heavily from above :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Fendhar

Fendhar Member

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

End of the day they're going to be a glorified forum mod & community scape goat.

They aren't going to be able to get the Dev team to listen to the community.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1