1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Player Studio gone

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Fendhar, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Fendhar

Fendhar Member

2. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

Daybreak doesn't seem to understand - or maybe care - that the longer they go without commenting on this flurry of changes the worse the PR is gonna be for them. Look at this article, it's mentioning eight other negative things that Daybreak has done recently and one single vaguely positive thing because Daybreak gave them nothing positive to write about. As the company you kind of need to get ahead of things like this and spin them in your favor.

The only "positive" thing Daybreak has given the press lately is that they're trying to make money off of nostalgia instead of actually making their games good. And I'm honestly not sure that's the spin you'd want to make exactly but whatever.

3. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fendhar

Fendhar Member

damn ... i was looking for that posting :)
    I knew it was there ...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

That's even worse that they've had months to get ahead of this issue and still didn't do it. I'm not really surprised though.

• Agree Agree x 3