1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Summer Producer's Letter

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Fuli, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

It seems that some of the pieces are Relic and Greater relic, so you can only wear 2-3 pieces of the armour that you earn via ethereals. Provided that you don't already have a relic or greater relic piece.
    So you can still raid and get a full set of 90 resolve stuff.

Edit: -Will have to actually look at them when I log in next to say for sure as I was only going off screenshots in forums.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  2. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

They can't admit they screwed up and their idea was bad from the start, so they keep doubling down. Classic failure spiral.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I dunno about that.

There was that PL from McLemore a couple of years ago. One paragraph that boiled down to:

(1) We're planning!
    (2) We're doing a ts sig line!
    (3) New familiars in the market place!

Producers Letter: Charging Into 2018!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Adoninilol

Adoninilol Member

When the producer's letters are so bad and hastily thrown together you have to argue over which one is the worst.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

It seems my Tongue-in-cheek posts got deleted and I got a warning.:(

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Shocked Shocked x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Excellent.

(Meaning...., well done!)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

Speaking of posts getting deleted, I've been keeping up with the TLE forum and it's so strange. There's so many posts that are just legitimate feedback that are there one visit and gone the next. It's super off-putting to see the developers removing genuine feedback just because they don't agree with it. It really makes me want to reconsider giving these people money if that's how they treat their costumers.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

They can delete, lock, and ban all they want to, but it won't change the downward spiral of EQ2 or bring back/retain players. I just wish they would step out of their protective bubble and come up for a healthy dose of reality.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  9. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

I am afraid for some that will only occur when they get their final pay check.

• Agree Agree x 7
  10. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

People forget a simple truth with this team... Our feedback is neither required nor desired.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  11. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

This quiet censorship has been a part of DBG since DBG became a thing. It hasn't always been evenly or consistently applied amongst their titles, but it's always been there. That's part of why I kept trying to remind people on the forums that not only is EQ2 not the only game in DBG's stable, it's probably not their most important one. A very hard thing for people there to swallow, but it seem to be true. Almost no one on the EQ2 forums seemed to be paying attention to what the company did to Next or Landmark and their supporters. Almost no one still seems to be paying attention to how other titles and their players are treated compared to EQ2. As long as there are gullible players remaining willingly ignorant the company has no reason to stop doing what it's doing. At least not until the revenue drops below a certain point and the rude awakening happens at Sunset.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I see one of the OG BGs* - Raff - is back with the same old broken record - It's fine for me, so it's fine. <insert 'Everything's fine' meme>

-wanders off to kick bitches in the face and take their stuff. because VILLAIN-

*Bubble Gnome, clarification for the lurkers

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Raff decided to start an argument with me about the following comment I made: "Whether someone logs in for an hour or 40 hours per week, the game should be fun."

That's all I said.

Out of desperation, I had to resort to metaphor to help him understand how nonsensical his position was. All he had to say was, "I love this game as it is, to each their own." But nope, he had to fly into Bubble Gnome DBG apologist mode.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  14. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

Don't even get me started on Raff. I am sure he/she will be there when the lights are turned off telling the rest of us that every thing is great and if we think otherwise, its just our over active imaginations.

Oh, and/or the other little gem of, I just go back and forth between games, sounds like you aren't having fun any more so maybe you need to do the same or just move on all together. GGGRRRRR. SMH.

I just realized that we are giving them more attention than they deserve. <Zips Lips> :p:D:p

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
  15. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

Raff stopped (directly) responding to me a long time ago, and I stopped taking anything they say seriously quite a while before that. They're for stick poking.

Regardless of the message, sometimes it's best to consider the source first.

16. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Welp, I got my warning from Mepps today. Reason: insulting posts in the PL thread.

Right.

I very politely told him to shove his warning up his a**. Adios, OFs. !!!!

Ediit:

Looks like Mepps has gone through that thread with the DBG handy dandy post vacuum cleaner. Lots of stuff is gone, not just mine.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  17. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

He is overly sensitive and will ultimately hurt the forums and player feedback more than help. I have rarely posted on the forums for quite a while now, but recently commented in the TLE section and it wasn't any worse than any one else's, but he banned me for a week. I saw that the thread is now gone as well. Good luck with their denial.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

Mepps is overly heavy-handed. Wouldn't be surprised if he is the one who also wields the ban-hammer in Discord.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Adoninilol

Adoninilol Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Tohopka

Tohopka New Member

So, looks like I havent missed much. Been playing FFXIV and ESO on the side. Man what happened to EQ is beyond me in general.