1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

My Sig Image is Broken?

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Mysstie, Feb 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Crit bonus and potency matter, crit chance and power, not so much

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Changed Crit to Resolve.

I could change it so instead of only showing Crit Bonus OR Potency I show both of them and remove Power.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

Health, C.bonus, Fervor, Resolve, Double/Ability cast and Potency are the 7 stats that matter today for all classes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Make sure if Kaladim/Nagafen, only show primary stats/HP :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

None of those things really matter much at all to those of us who don't gear to play the high end of the game. If you're puttering around in the original zones you really only need the basics. I've often wondered how much work it would be to let us choose the stats we display from a pre-defined list? I'd lose the clutter of potency in a hearbeat :)

6. Feldon

Customizing stats is just not possible but I could make a style that is light on stats if you have any ideas.

7. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Currently I use the first of your 4 original examples and from that I'd just lose the crit and potency. Although the double column format of the other 3 seems clearer to read and doesn't crowd the power figure. Maybe time to move power to the N.Nm format like health? Not that I'll personally have a problem with big numbers with my lowbie toons :D

Basically I would say that any of the flavour-of-the-month type stats that they've created and constantly played with over the last few years are irrelevant to the lowbie altaholic casual player. Just give us an option on a basic name, race, class, level, health, power etc - basic character progress stats rather than gear stats and I think we'd be happy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Feldon

So I don't wish to alarm anyone, but Signatures are live once again on EQ2U.

As you all know, a sustained DDoS attack early last year forced me to disable EQ2U Signatures. I have now refactored the underlying code of this feature and am once again to provide custom forum signatures for all EQ2 players. To use them, simply look up your character on EQ2U and scroll down to this button and click it.

[​IMG]

You can now pick from several different signature styles* including a contest entry by a player named Ainaree. Hey it only took me 5 1/2 years to add them!

All bug reports, suggestions, and feedback appreciated.

*Some signature styles may require a premium EQ2U account in the future.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  9. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

Hmmm.. I do like the looks of some of those. I might have to use one of them as the basis to modify and add my own bits to the image.

Thanks for efforts!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

I want a mini one which shows only a few things;

Name
    Server
    Last Logon Date

All on the background of a tombstone. Could be fun on OF.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Neverlands

Neverlands New Member

Thank you! I really missed this feature :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Feldon

If you want the blank graphics, they are mixed in here:
    https://u.eq2wire.com/images/sig/

• Like Like x 1