1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Searching for characters or guilds on kaladim is a bit broken

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Sweatypie, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

You can only find guilds and characters if you select Kaladim in the drop down. If you just search without having selected Kaladim, only guilds and characters from all other servers appears.

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Are you sure about character searches? I've just fixed it so Guild searches no longer exclude Kaladim. I don't recall character search having this feature. In fact I want to add the "active servers" checkbox to Character searches as well as some other improvements. I want to add a "only show characters that logged in over the last 2 years or 1 year" but don't want to incur the Hollywrath.

3. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

I haven't had that issue at all; I just tested it on a friend's Kaladim toon, and she showed up in the list along with toons from other servers with no problem.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

My Kaladim toon shows up fine too.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

To be clear, I think Sweatypie is talking about Character Search and Guild Search. I do have a feature in guild search to exclude characters from retired servers.

6. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

I used Character Search, Feldon, without selecting Kaladim from the drop-down menu. I had no issues finding toons on Kaladim. (I just tried it again to confirm.)

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  7. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

My bad, the reason for the confusing was because the players I was searching for were hiding their profiles.

• Informative Informative x 2