1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Assassin cast order in Chaos descending

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Arclite, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Arclite

Arclite New Member

So i got the expansion....again and currently levelling an assassin.

Any tips on the cast order that is relevant in this expansion? I can't remember what goes on during the FFU chain.

Any tips on single (named) vs multi mob encounter?

Thanks in advance

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

With Ascension we're all spellcasters now.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Assassin cast order hasn't really changed much in the past 5+ years in all honesty.

Use your ascensions as appropriate.

Can't comment exactly on this expac, but last expac, the best cast order was as follows;

Call to Guild Hall
    Zone To Freeport
    Find Loyalty Merchant
    Purchase Betrayal Token
    Buy Ranger Spells
    Spent 5 mins putting them on hotbars.
    Win.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Arclite

Arclite New Member

As relevant as that may be, some of the assassin's i have grouped/raided with are not too shabby, i mean when you have a beastlord and ranger at the top destroying the parse with over 100 billion dps in some fights and you have an assassin close behind at 90+ billion, i would not mind that at all.