1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Why I may get banned soon

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Pouncer, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Now when Feldon posts, they just lock thread.

Wonder why Roxxlyy stopped simply deleting 'em?

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I was expecting a ban. Roxxlyy is a super SJW.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  3. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

I remember when they were deleting posts in that sloppy way that broke the forums. Good times, good times.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Well it is the only thread discussing the expansion... well was.

SigDerp's post has to be one of the most blazingly ignorant, pearl clutching virtue signal posts I've seen in a good long while.

(look, I used nice words!)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Feldon

When I envisioned the reduction and eventual elimination of prejudice, racism, homophobia, and other -ism's and -phobias, even more extremism is not what I expected.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Guys, guys, guys.

Sigderp is right and correct (like she always is).

Using the term "alpha class" within the context of a comment critical of dbg clearly reveals the poster to be a MRA.

You guys (and Rhodris) can't see it?

Really??

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

I woke up and decided to check the forums. I saw I had alerts and the thread was locked. All I could think was, "Who did I piss off this time?" I automatically assume Siggy is involved in such things, but I never imagined it would be as lulz worthy as it turned out to be when I opened the thread.

That short post is very telling about them, but I doubt Siggy realizes anything other than that they were transgressed once again.

Hey, at least it wasn't me this time though.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

I am a bit dense apparently, but what does MRA stand for lol :p?

9. Feldon

Urban Dictionary: MRA

I'm sorry.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

Thanks Feldon. I have always wondered about the person who put that forth on the official forums, but probably now more than ever lol. Living in some kind of alternate universe I guess.

11. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

The pearl-clutchers that are just waiting to be offended by every insignificant thing in the world use MRA in a derogatory fear mongering sort of way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

FYI - Sigrdrifa is female.

13. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I figured, but I tend not to firmly assume. You never know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

What's a MRA? I know what a SUHA is....

Edit: Oh, doh - didn't read far enough down to Feldon's post with the explanation...

Edit 2: Nope, didn't see it (didn't know what MRA was for a start) - I've been only been giving the OFs a once-over-lightly at the moment (on writing deadlines for my thesis atm).

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  15. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

LOL... MRA activist cause one describe a OP class in a computer game ALPHA....

Let me quote Urban Dictionary's 3rd description of ALPHA:

"The leader, or dominant individual, or pair, in a pack or group of people. The Alpha may be male or female, or both as a pair."

I met many female alphas during my lifetime.

Edit: Even outside the human species you find plenty of alpha females.

16. stach

stach Member

All I have to say is that was a classic response Feldon. I bow to your response. I tried to get a rise out of her with the comment of using her bug tracker to report a bug and all she did was like my post. You sir, got a whole thread locked.

But I can still Like it!!!!!

Well done

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Lotta folks out there trading Christmas cards with the abyss these days.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Ironic that got "Funny" responses. I thought it was rather a sad statement.

19. stach

stach Member

This is a video on the MRA

20. Feldon

It's not that I don't think MRA exist. It's that extreme feminists, who see all men as potential victimizers, have to hold up this example of the worst and say "This is what justifies our taking unilateral action." It is an extreme viewpoint that is just as ridiculous as men thinking that women should be in the kitchen -- barefoot and pregnant -- and not fighter pilots or engineers. They've completely overshot equality and gone straight to emasculation.

MRA exists. Just look at YouTube comments. Just look at Twitter. Just look at Doctor Who.

Wait, Doctor Who? How can Feldon possibly tie this into that?

Yes this guy is a bit "out there" and he repeats some things that are complete BS like white farmers being "slaughtered" in South Africa. But he's got a point on some of this stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1