1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2U To Do List #2

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Feldon, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I'm starting a new thread for EQ2U To Do List stuffs. This is a continuation of EQ2U To Do List #1.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Feldon

Quick things:
    • When I updated the Guild Search to exclude inactive servers, I made it always exclude those servers, regardless of the checkbox selection. Need to fix!
    • GU106 Recipe Data (216 missing) -- moved to new To Do list
    • Add "Exclude Inactive Players" to the Character Search
    • Achievement Category subheaders
    • Ascension -> Elementalist -> Spell #12 says Incineration. It should be Fiery Incineration.
    • Add Spell Skills, Defensive Skills, Offensive Skills, Harvesting Skills, and Crafting Skills to Item Search. -- moved to new To Do list
    • Check to make sure I haven't missed any Factions -- moved to new To Do list
    Not-so-quick things:
    • Kunark Ascending, GU106, and PoP Quest Data -- moved to new To Do list
    • Reload Alternate Advancement / Prestige spell data to include anything that's changed in the last ~2 years.
    • EQ2U Forum Signatures
    Can't fix
    • Level 113 (Etherealist lvl 13) spell "Recapture" has the same name as the level 80 Guardian spell "Recapture"
    Anything I've missed?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Under Achievements -> General -> Slayer
    Aberrant and Aerakyn are sorted backwards
    "b" should come before "e"

4. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Under Achievements -> Triumphs -> Destiny of Velious
    The achievements are not sorted alphabetically
    (making it a challenge to determine which ones need to be blacklisted as they were deleted from game)

5. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Add a tab to the Character screen listing which Mercenaries that character has along with their stats and equipment

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Under Achievements -> Raids - Destiny of Velious
    There are two achievements listed for "Flawless: Defeating Ragebourne Gregor Haldane"
    One I believe was removed from game as it was bugged and unobtainable
    For reference the achievement that Halls_Of_Fate.Dellmon completed on 03.30.12 at 1:53 AM is the correct one
    The other should be removed

7. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Under Achievements -> Raids - Destiny of Velious
    The achievements are not sorted alphabetically
    (making it a challenge to determine which ones need to be blacklisted as they were deleted from game)

8. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

In the equipment display when you mouse over an item that has been infused, that item does not always display the infused stats in a uniform and consistent manner. This makes it difficult to read as the order is not consistently shown. Would it be possible to sort the Diety / Physical / Bonus pop-ups to always shows the stats in the order of STA -> Abil Mod -> Crit Bonus -> Potency to improve readability?

An example of this is Halls_Of_Fate.Dellmon --> "Tarew Marr's Bracelet" as shown on EQ2U

9. Chillispike

Chillispike New Member

The trophies are flagged in which house they can't be placed, all other house items are flagged where they can be placed.
    Currently only /house_type_no_dungeon="1"/ is used by trophies
    /house_type_no_guild/ and /house_type_no_player/ is not used by census, well it's there but allways "0"

https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/3693766795
    for example says ingame:
    This item can be placed on the floor but not in a player-made dungeon.

<typeinfo house_lore="0" house_type_dungeon="0" house_type_no_guild="0" house_type_no_player="0" house_type_no_dungeon="1" house_type_guild="0" layout_floor="1" building_block="0" house_type_player="0" layout_ceiling="0" house_type_all="0" layout_wall="0" name="houseitem">

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

Saved Wishlists longer than one page return the note: "This wishlist is currently empty. Search for items and choose "Add to Wishlist" to add them to this list!" on page 2, rather than showing the items that should be there.

11. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2018
  12. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

I know its minor and may be impossible. But would it be possible to remove crit bonus from the tooltips on Fallen Gate characters? The server will never enable the stat and it just clutter up the tooltips.

13. Feldon

Thanks for the notes about things to be fixed. I will have to pick a day to try to barrel through as much as I can. I was able to knock out the new Collections because that's just an automated script I can fire off.

I could probably hide a stat for characters on a specific server, but I worry about adding a lot of conditional statements like this. I'll think about it.

14. Chillispike

Chillispike New Member

The Thaumaturgist Spell "Dessication" is now called "Desiccation"

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

Heh... I /typo'd that months ago! Glad someone finally noticed.

16. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

Dexterous Sonata still shows as a Crit Bonus in the shadow bard AA tree on eq2u, but it was changed to Fervor on Tuesday August 7, 2018

17. Feldon

Reloading AA spells. Ugh that's something I've never done. :(

Sorry I haven't worked on EQ2U lately. Good thing Dethdlr designed it so it mostly runs itself.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Feldon

Can't believe nobody ever reported this one.

If you try to register with a username that's already registered, the error message "Name already used or invalid" is black text on a dark green background and almost completely unreadable. Fix it so $error is checked and displayed within a suitable Error box, preferably displayed in Red text.

19. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2018
  20. Feldon

Re-ran the Collections import. Just finished a PCB design so hopefully I get some time to work on EQ2U stuffs. I know the Quest data is quite stale. :/

• Like Like x 1