1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Why I may get banned soon

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Pouncer, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

The sad thing is... he's not even good at trolling. He's clumsy and obvious, and his wit is about as sharp as a log.

He's still good for a laugh, though. And poking with sticks.

I wonder if he'll pull the - we're talking about you on discord - again. To date, that is one of my favorites.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

They can talk about me on Discord all they want, I couldn't care less. I play my way and don't force it on others and as long as I have enough fun, I stay and play.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

It's like that on any of the forums/reddit for all their games. Same complains about bugs not being fixed, non polished releases, crashes, broken content etc etc etc.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

I'm just going to leave this here because it made me laugh uncontrollably.
    Yes, I'm easily amused.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Pouncer

Pouncer New Member

Okay we got the update last night. I'll give credit to Gninja for at least showing up at our raid and making sure we got the update. I didn't thank him, though, because we shouldn't have had to do that fight again to begin with, but I'm glad we got our updates. Thanks, everyone, for sharing with me your disenchantment. ;)

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kokorobosoi

Kokorobosoi New Member

Where did you find that gnome!?!??

I want one. Nooo I need one! I can dig out that old collector edition tin box and display them together.

Edit: yay least you got the update!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

Sounds like he did at least make an appearance.
    Glad you got your update. Too bad no Doctor Manhatten show though ;).

• Like Like x 2
  8. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Well.. got banned for a week today

Someone is watching.

They didn't delete my posts though.

• Winner Winner x 5
  9. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Did they bother to tell you what you got banned FOR?

10. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Excessive violations of forum rules.

I highly suspect Tekka is behind it though. I ninja'd his bubble gnome.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  11. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Update: Appears they did delete one of my posts. It was about Dbg's perplexing resolve to do things that cause player resentment.

Knew I was pushing it with that one :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  12. Ruckus

Ruckus Member

When you make forum mods have to work on the weekend, it takes away from their H1Z1 streaming time! :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

Or their WoW time... though they are just doing "research on the competition".

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Roxllyy likes league of legends or something.

In any case, the fact that someone is acyively moderating on the weekends is pretty telling.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Man, the quality of the Gnomes and Trolls on the OF is just... sad.

Ummmyeh tries to be sly (and fails). Dannni tries to pretend he's intellectual and reasonable (and fails). Breanna uses broad generalizations to insult everyone, and then denies it (when it's about two posts apart).

There used to be sport in it. And amusement.

And usually a point to argue other than: shut up and pay to gobble up this pile of ****.

And I STILL haven't gotten banned. I think it's a freaking conspiracy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

If you want to get banned, just post lots of vulgarity about DBG and their management.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

When Bubble Gnomes and Forum Trolls pull a Voltron...

… hijinks ensue, and are good for a morning laugh.

Hopefully it doesn't get nuked, because Dannni earned him/herself a slow golf clap.

Edit: But not the cool lion Voltron, the vehicle Voltron that no one liked. Not even the people that made it. And there's not enough of them to do the full transform, so it's just a single limb, flopping ineffectually.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

The following is what kills me about these bubble gnomes, trolls, corporate stooges or whatever you want to call them. The majority of them, and I won't name them because it would be a long list, have never consistently played EQ2 over the years.

Many of them admit they take long breaks or play sporadically, but yet have time when it strikes their fancy, to come on the official EQ2 forums in full smack down mode for no other reason than to knock down devoted and consistent players who really love the game and are willing to stick their neck out to give honest feedback.

Once they get it out of their system, they magically disappear from the forums and the majority of them are never seen again. They don't care about the current players or the health of the game at all. For them it is about inflicting pain on those that do. Its a sport to them. The majority of them are so out of touch and result to insults. As the old saying goes, when you result to insults, you have lost the argument.

Thank god for Feldon and EQ2 Wire and our fellow posters on these forums where honesty and reality prevail.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  19. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

That last bit is why I kick back. Not to inflict pain, but to shine a generally mocking light on those that do.

Edit: And my own personal amusement. Who am I kidding?

• Like Like x 5
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  20. Pouncer

Pouncer New Member

Someone I have on ignore is responding now (I'm "Mindsway" on the OF) so I'm missing a lot of it, but that's okay because I'm sure I have them on ignore for a reason.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1