1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Surprise! PoP Heroic zones now REQUIRE 3 toons

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Mermut, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

2. Malleria

Malleria Member

The arena will seat 500-600 spectators. Cool, so pretty much the whole playerbase for H1Z1 :)

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Wonder how long it will take for Twin Galaxies to start regret that they chose H1Z1 as the game to boost their Esport platform....

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Jace Hall. In the wrong place at right time?

5. Shazz

Shazz New Member

To my mind the last decent xpac's we had was ROK, Sundered frontier they had some challenge to them.
    Aom wasn't to awful either. Lately all we get scraps compared to those xpac's a never ending grind.
    After all these years I am waiting for a game that I can enjoy the once I loved to play eq2.
    Sad really I made a lot of friends whom have now said no more and left game.
    Sorry for my rant

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Rok was, for me, both the end of what was good and the beginning if a steady decline.

The content was great, and class defining abilities were still very important. On the other hand, that' when they also started jacking around with stats and systems.

I didn't care at all for the otter, baldie, and dead guy expansions. TOV and AOM were ok, but not great. TOT was meh. KA sucked. I didn't buy the last one.

My fondest memories, and they really are awesome ones, were <= ROK.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

My favourite part of the H1Z1 tournament is they are choosing to live stream it via Facebook, rather than twitch.

It hit 10k viewers on first night, meanwhile Fortnite had like 80k+ viewers on twitch at same time for normal gameplay.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Yeah. I'm sure Facebook people shared the event like crazy.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  9. Pink Poodle

Pink Poodle New Member

OK but Facebook is losing users (but still a juggernaught) a lot too. Why stream on there? Christ.