1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2U performance and Census issues?

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Sulthon, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Sulthon

Sulthon New Member

Hi Feldon,

The last couple of weeks I've had a lot of trouble connecting to and/or loading EQ2U pages. Timeouts and very long delays for loading pages have been somewhat common.

Additionally, it seems that none of my characters have updated since last patch. Is this a Census issue? Gamebreak at it again? :p

Thanks!

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

The timeouts may be due to Cloudflare. I will back off the protection level.

As for Census...

Unless the population of Thurgadin has gone through the roof, out of the last 1,000 character updates:
    • 890 from Thurgadin
    • 19 from Antonia Bayle
    • 14 from Skyfire
    • 8 from Halls of Fate
    • 3 from Maj'Dul
    • 2 from Isle of Refuge
    Similar stats are shown on the previous 1,000 character updates.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  3. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

Thanks, Feldon! I've been getting a lot of Cloudflare timeouts, also. No character updates from Halls of Fate? I should have updates on several characters there myself!

4. Feldon

I added Halls of Fate. It's having the same problem. Only a few characters are updating for some reason.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sulthon

Sulthon New Member

Thanks for the information, Feldon.
    Yeah, I have a couple characters from Isle of Refuge that are not updating for some reason. It's been a few days and nada.

6. Caam

Caam Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Feldon

Is this fixed? Can I remove the notice?

8. Caam

Caam Member

I checked a character just now that had not been updating and it is updated. I guess it's working.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

As far as I can tell, census is updating characters again.

• Like Like x 1