1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

WTF Daybreak?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Nolus, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

The best, and probably only way imho, you can hold them accountable is to cancel the subscription and uninstall the game and never touch any DBG products ever again. One can also spread the word through social media on what the company is doing to their customers.

I know it is hard to do, took me over two years to come to that point. So much time invested in the game makes it hard to just walk away from. I still check forums pretty much everyday even though I have not played the past three xpacs.

This game used to be good (even if it always had issues with the buggy releases)... Then Smokejumper came along.... and the sale to DBG did it even worse.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Yup <-

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. IakeFD

IakeFD Member

don't like it, don't pay

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nolus

Nolus Member

Got this in the email today, though I have to admit. I'm pretty darn skeptical. :mad:

eq2fb.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Nommi

Nommi Member

Nolus, same old same old. I got it too. And once again I took time to add feedback which will not likely be seen or heard. I guess maybe they think if they ask the same old questions often enough then eventually they will get the answers they desire. LOL