1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2U To Do List #1

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Feldon, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Epic 2.0 spells are showing needed rare components (XXX Fragments of Planar Energy) even when these spells are maxed out at Ancient tier. Once maxed out other spells no longer display the needed component. Perhaps not display these once the spell is at Ancient to be consistent with other Spells on this page.

Example: Dellmon's Spells & Combat Arts - EQ2U [Impart Faith and Unbroken Faith]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

This should be fixed now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Feldon

Handle black adornment slots so they are visible.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Conandar

Conandar New Member

Sorry for the delay on this, I don't read this forum that often. The health for 10's of millions is now shortened to XX.Xm and this is good, but single digit millions (for example, 7 million) is still showing the standard number and is still bumping into the AA. See my signature for an example.

5. Feldon

I can't see your forum signature here. Have you got one set?

6. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Any chance you could change the purple adorn column to orange in the adornment calculator?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Planes of Prophecy quests still aren't up.. have they not pushed them to Census yet?

8. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Quest: Quest Name
    Category: City Tradeskill Task
    URL: EQ2U

This quest called "Quest Name" appears to be a template of some form and not an actual quest that players can complete. Perhaps a leak-through into Census and then into EQ2U.

Would it be possible to add this one to the Quest BlackList within U as it is more than likely not legit?

Thank you.

9. Feldon

Not in Census yet. Might e-mail data-feedback@daybreakgames.com or if anyone still has friends on the EQ2 team...

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

I figured that was probably the case :(
    I'll poke them via email.. for whatever good it does. Thanks for the address

• Like Like x 1
  11. Feldon

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

I asked in the Discord censusui channel. Wait and see if anyone replies. But, yeah still no PoP quests when running my completed quests query. I'll check again during "business" hours.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

Well:

Jamiss - Today at 10:27 AM
    The exporting of them just has to be turned on. It's limited based off of what expansion, so they may want to avoid exporting them for a bit after this latest Tradeskill line release​

• Like Like x 1
  14. Feldon

There's a block on the Quest exporter if the file path includes "exp14". This has been used for exp13, exp12, exp11, etc. to make sure quest info is a surprise for players, at least for a few weeks or so.

You know, the Kunark Ascending Epic 2.0 quests started leaking into Census because they were put in the /kunark/ filepath so they weren't being blocked. One of my last substantive conversations with Kander was telling him about this. Of course then they held back the quest data for like 3 months. Made me regret being a nice guy (I didn't take a snapshot before reporting the issue).

Anyway, hasn't the Tradeskill timeline been fully documented already? le sigh. I guess try again in 2 weeks. Then I have to figure out how Dethdlr's Quest importer works. He did document it for me but it's a lot of steps. I predict many backups.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  15. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Yup.. it was documented on wiki and eq2traders by the time it went live.

16. Chillispike

Chillispike New Member

There is a typo .. census calls it "ATTUNABLE" but ingame it is spelled correctly as ATTUNEABLE.

17. Chillispike

Chillispike New Member

The "new" combined stats are a bit akward on census [API] - the GU106 new combined stats on census | EverQuest 2 Forums

https://census.daybreakgames.com/xml/get/eq2/item/2326520205
    Prototypical Ring for example
    Only shows Agi now, but not the Primary Stats .. does that mean when ever an item has either Str, agi, wis or int it's shown as "Primary Attributes" in game?

Same with the Resistants .. on Census it only shows <elemental displayname="elemental" type="ac" value="73025"/> but in game 73,025 resistance all of em?

The Skills do show as
    * Spell Skills: <spellskills displayname="Spell Skills" type="skill" value="183"/>
    * Defensive Skills: <defensiveskills displayname="Defensive Skills" type="skill" value="8"/> - from https://census.daybreakgames.com/xml/get/eq2/item/13381435
    * Offensive Skills: <offensiveskills displayname="Offensive Skills" type="skill" value="2"/> - from https://census.daybreakgames.com/xml/get/eq2/item/569964635
    * Harvesting Skills: <harvestingskills displayname="Harvesting Skills" type="skill" value="25"/> - from https://census.daybreakgames.com/xml/get/eq2/item/681557833

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. Feldon

Oh joy. :(

19. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Yay, Feldon. More coding for you!

That 's gonna be a pita :(

20. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

Feldon you are a total sweetie for continuing to maintain EQ2U and these forums for the players. Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.