1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Epic Repercussions & Epic 2.0 Support on EQ2U Character Spell pages

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Feldon, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

For several years, the Character Spells page on EQ2U has tried to determine if you have acquired the Epic Repercussions spell(s) for your character. This has been sporadically inaccurate for many years. Why?
    • When they made Grandmaster spells unavailable to Free-to-Play players, I believe they removed and reintroduced all of the Epic Repercussions spell scrolls with new versions that were Master level.
    • Around 2015, a complete flush and reload of Spell data in Census was performed, removing the old versions of the Epic Repercussions.
    • Some characters have the old spells while others have the new spells. Only the new spells "match" via a c:resolve query.
    As a result of all this, only some the characters looked up on EQ2U accurately report your ER status. Until now.

Today, I have added some new code and rejiggered things so that your character's completion of Epic Repercussions is checked against your character's Quest Journal in a very efficient way. This should theoretically work 100% of the time. Please let me know if you find a character that has completed ER but is not reporting it, or vice versa!!

I have also just added support for Epic 2.0 spells. If you have the spell, it will show which rank of the spell you have scribed. For the upgrade button, I just linked to the 3 Fragments of Planar Energy.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1