1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Halls of Fate Old Timers Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Jakaan, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Jakaan

Jakaan New Member

[​IMG]

Instructions for Joining OTG

General Information
    Guild Hall Level: 155
    Created: 2006-08-05
    Members: 510
    Accounts: 122
    Voice Server: Mumble

OTG is recruiting mature (age 25+) folks for a casual but social gaming experience. While casual, we still enjoy grouping and we raid every Tues and Fri nights at 9pm EST. We are looking forward to grinding out the upcoming Ethereal runs.

We put a huge priority on having fun and socializing. However, we do have a strategy for making the guild better and part of that is being there to assist in character development. As an example, we have a highly regulated focus on helping people get their Epic 2.0 updates. Over 95% of our members that started working on their Epic 2.0 have completed it.

We don't accept drama. Those who bring it need not apply.

We do accept: All Classes, All Levels, FTP, and all of your Alts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Seadar

Seadar New Member

Old Timers Guild is looking forward to the new Xpac Planes of Prophecy. If you are looking for a fun group of people to explore the new Xpac with, check us out by clicking on the link above. See you in game.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  3. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

I joined OTG a few months ago... highly recommend.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  4. Semperfidelis

Semperfidelis Member

Aww this makes me wish my main(s) were on HoF. I was a member of OTG in LoTRO and I can confirm they are helpful. I saw more of the dungeons I'd never been in before while I was there. Very good training runs. It went pear shaped when I took a break though. They kicked me after a month of non-login. The application process was pretty long so I didn't try again. I should be getting another 100-boost from the preorder though. I'll have to seriously consider making it on HoF, even though it requires a lot of catch up even after that. Do I have to reapply online? Probably don't even remember my login now, lol. :)

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  5. Seadar

Seadar New Member

Hi Semperfidelis,

I tried to check your status in OTG buy using the user name Semperfidelis. Didn't get any results. Not sure when you were last a member or if that was even the name you used. The app process is pretty streamlined these days and we would love to have ya. (You can PM me with your old OTG user name if its different than the one I checked) Besides, we could use a Marine to sort out these Army and AF guys. :)

What server are you on now? Is a transfer a possibility?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Chocoholic

Chocoholic New Member

You should still be a member of the main (multi-gaming) Old Timers Guild. It may be that they didn't have a reason for your absence and dropped you during a periodic purge in that particular game. OTG is very good about welcoming returning players back, as all of us stop playing a game at times for one reason or another.
    The guild website has changed, but you should still be able to log in there as a member. You can just request an invite in the EQ2 section there if you decide to roll on HoF.

From what I have seen, the OTG guildies in EQ2 are awesome!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Semperfidelis

Semperfidelis Member

Thanks :) Lol army and af guys. I'm not a marine, but I like the attitude. Lots of people in my family were military though, mostly Navy. I spent some time gaming with Marines and Navy brats when I was a kid. Sorry if it's confusing. As I get older I appreciate their attitude on life more and more.

I didn't know about the purge - but you're still in the OTG - thing. So then both my husband and I are still in it somewhere if we can find the logins. Good to know, and we'll look for the logins. Not sure if he or I want to transfer though. We'll talk about it, it could be fun!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Seadar

Seadar New Member

I assumed, and you know how that goes lol. We are always here if you decide to come our way. Cheers and enjoy.

• Agree Agree x 1