1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Sigh... had an Inq roll need on the last of the fighter shinies I needed.

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Wurm, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

The person at DBG who came up with the idea can suck my left victornut.

2. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Finally after weeks of doing the Dalnir zones over and over and getting 2 other fighters most of the shinies they needed by giving them all the duplicates I didn't need...

I have the collections done.

I was the first person of my group of friends who started their Epic 2.0 and I will be the last of them to finish (Except Shmogre, he decided from the beginning to take it easy :p )

Hey DBG devs, in case you read this, the next time you pull some **** like this, you will have lost me as a paying customer.

I know you probably don't care, but one of these days, enough of us Whales are going to jump ship and you will have to shutter the game.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

Grats on having that done!

I'm almost over it already. There is no way I'll have even one epic done before the next expansion. I've only been back for around 3 weeks and I'm almost ready to give up. Sadly the toon I'm currently playing has done the least out of all my girls, but she's the one I want to play.

I enjoy playing my alts too much for this sort of nonsense, I like them being up to date.

Leveling ascension, tithe, doing the epic on all of them would probably take me the next 2 years. It's not really how I want to spend my time in a GAME. This is the first time in any game I've considered my time logged in as grinding, it's not something I will continue to do for long.

At least the tradeskill line was sort of fun, I've got all but one tradeskill through that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

I now have two level 100 alts for the first time playing the game... and yep you guessed it, I boosted both of them to do solo PGs with to get coins for my main to spend.

All my alts were only made to save names in case I decided I'd finally like a break from my main. Luckily I never felt the need to switch due to Paladin being so much fun to play.

I told a friend in chat that EQ2 is feeling more and more like a Korean MMO every day (that's not a good thing). I feel the pain most of you altaholics are going through, I'm just glad I'm not really affected by it*.

* except the fact that so many people are letting their alts languish and I have less people to group with due to it, that part has very much negatively impacted my time in game.