1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

A request for Tithe data

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Scorpeon, May 31, 2017.

1. Scorpeon

Scorpeon New Member

I'm not sure this is possible or not but I would like to see tithe data on the individual character profiles. In particular, I'd like to see the amount of general deity tithe percent for Potency, Crit bonus and Stamina. In other words the same numbers that you see when you click on the Deity menu item. This is where you normally allocate your tithe experience to one of those 3 categories.
    I have noticed that when see a percentage number for say Potency of like 17% for example, that does not equate to a simple percent addition to your potency but rather is multiplied by some base number (I'm guessing) to add to your overall Potency. However since I cannot determine what that base number is I would like to know overall how much Potency has come from that number.
    Thanks,
    -Scorpeon

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

Hmm.. I'm not sure where tithe data is in the Census, if it is. "Tithe" does not appear in my character or character_misc info.