1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

So how is everyone doing?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Wurm, May 8, 2017.

1. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Me? I just finished my last ascension class and got the charm...

So glad that awful grind is behind me.

Looking forward to the new game update today (love Heritage quests).

RadarX finally perma-banned me from the official forums (probably because I called him a name here in another thread, since I've been careful to tow the line there) so I'll be making this my new home.

2. Nommi

Nommi Member

I too am glad my ascension grinding is now behind me. :)

I will continue to work on it with my alt but it's not priority so it will be a good while before she sees all 4 completed. Any other alts will probably only see 1 level if that.

3. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

half way there, but may not finish, not much point now.

4. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Well CM it is at least something to do. I'm back to working on my Epic 2.0 and I guess trying to get a few familiars.

5. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I'm doing great. Been getting a lot of work done in the garden and dabbling in other hobbies. Need to load some more ROMs onto my RetroPie.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Glad to hear it Feldon! I'm happy that weather is finally getting better. I got my bike out of the basement last night and washed and serviced it, looking forward to long rides through the Bavarian woods soon.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

I'm good. Going to work on some help stuff for the coercer class section within a month or so. But working on some of the graphics for it first. (The concept stuff is done)
    Work and EQ2 just seem to get in the way of making it though hehe.
    The Official forums are so whiny, I only really look at the updates nowadays.

8. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

I agree, but I also understand why they are that way. What I don't like is that a lot of the elitist jack-asses we have left there seem to be allowed to call people names as much as they want without my good friend RadarX doing anything about it.

• Fishy Fishy x 1
  9. Uyaem

Uyaem Member

Lol, RadarX...
    The main reason ehy those forums are ****.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  10. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

He doesn't do his job properly. He lets threads and peoples anger just grow and lock a thread once he feels that they have exhausted their anger.

He seems to be a glorified moderator.

As community/brand manager, he should give the company's official position or let the customers know that the developers are aware of the issue and looking into it or they are aware and are not going to do anything about it in the near future.
    Wording it in a way that doesn't inflame people's ire.

He should have a secondary account for banning and sending people to the sin bin.

He could stop a lot of those rant threads by simply giving information.

11. Uyaem

Uyaem Member

What I find way worse is that half a thread gets deleted because one person uses an ad hominem.

Also, threads get closed at random. That part got better though because there was a time where you would say something like "I dislike Battlegrounds because..." and the thread would get locked in an instant as "not productive". What is not productive about giving negative feedback? Not liking the feedback is not a valid reason to shut someone up...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

Daybreak's definition of 'not productive' is negative feedback.

They only want to hear how good it is, not anything about how it could be better.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Nolus

Nolus Member

He has absolutely no clue or desire on how to foster a game community.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

I'm doing fine. Slowly getting my ascension levels. Just got 9th level on my 3rd one. Not doing anything with the Proving Grounds so no comment about that. Best familiar I've got so far is the Obol Skirth. Right now, watching the NASCAR All-Star race. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

As much as I don't like Radarx, I liked Roshen a whole lot less. Radarx I could talk to, Roshen seemed to delight in perma banning me. (yes, I'm still pissed about it)