1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Experience Bar Help

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Hypnotoad, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Hypnotoad

Hypnotoad New Member

So, I recently came back from a couple year break. I downloaded Profit UI and everything was great. Until, I realized I could train a merc. I couldn't figure out how to train the merc with Profit, so I deleted it to go back to the default UI. Now, I need to move the eq2 button/experience bar, but I cannot click it, right click it, or get the cursor to modify the window. Has anyone encountered this problem or know what the heck I did? I could simply delete the game and re-install, but I have seen that the forums here are pretty good, so I thought I was ask!

2. Halfbreed

Halfbreed New Member

1. You can train your merc by summoning him, going to your character tab (probably C on your keyboard), going to the mercenary tab, and clicking the button on your mercenary that lets you see all his merc gear. There's a button there that says "Train Mercenary" or something like that.

2. To move your window, push F10. That puts you into editing mode where you can drag around and resize all your windows. When you are done, push F10 again to hide the GUI entirely and then again to get back to normal mode.

3. Type /loadui default and /loadui ProfitUI to switch back and forth between the default and Profit without having to log out, assuming your Profit UI directory under UI is "ProfitUI".

3. Hypnotoad

Hypnotoad New Member

1. Ya that's what I did and profit didn't have the button to train unfortunatly.

2. I'll try this when I get home tonight.

3. Handy information so I don't have to delete it next time.

Thank you so much for the response! I'll definitely give F10 a try when I get home.