1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

CA chains?/hotkey layout

Discussion in 'Beastlord' started by Carnades, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Carnades

Carnades Guest

Like with the assassin is there a prescribed best chain of combat art casting order?
    Im trying to learn how to play my beastlord better as sometimes my necro is locked on a zone or out of asc xp for the day. also how most hotkey layouts are done that have been successful. I have tried several but parse is still very low.
    Im using profit ui and when using the beastlord hotbar I often missclick and end updragging one of the advantages or primals off onto the other hotkeys messing it up, is there a way to avoid doing this?
    if all of these have already been talked about can someone please point me to the article as i have already searched until my eyes bleed and havent seen any.
    Thanks

2. Entropy

Entropy New Member

Here's my setup. Target/implied windows aren't shown but are just to the right of my self window.

BL optimal cast order is pretty dynamic and the class really only shines when you understand the flow of the encounter and when to cast (or hold) something. However, the basic premise is to build savagery to level 6 by spamming Advantages, and then unload it by casting your primal chain. I go from right-to-left to cast the primal chain.

The only Advantage ever worth casting is slot 1; you'll notice I have it dragged to my main hotbars which is where I cast it from (they are lock-able).

3. Navari

Navari New Member

how do you get your exp bars set like that on the right?

4. Docktur

Docktur Guest