1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Stout

Stout New Member

From what Leeds has put and looking at the other class forums I guess this bit is class specific. Not at this stage yet and like I said only a guess

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Raenius

Raenius New Member

Essence reminds me of spirit shards we had on release - maybe just die while "adventuring" and run back to the place where it happened?

3. Halfbreed

Halfbreed New Member

Now that you say that and I reread the quote, I think you are sort of on to something. I don't think dying and going back to where it happened will work, but I do think the idea of a spirit shard has merit. If I had to guess, I'd say that once you accept that quest, a personal essence with your name on it spawns randomly somewhere in the world that only the owner can see, and they have to find it. With all the grinding we've done so far, I wouldn't be surprised. That would be a horrible nightmare, but maybe everyone who's on that step or a later step can see it and will post where it is for you. That would actually be kind of cool.

4. Dajjal

Dajjal Guest

Halfbreed you have a mean mind, please dont ever design quests or I would have to hunt you down, Im sure I would find you before I found my spirit shard in norrath! lol, jk ;)

Edit: I guess it wouldnt be too hard if everybody else could see it too, then we could help each other out, but if only you could see it.... mine would end up in some ocean somewhere and would remain hidden forever!

5. Leedsen

Leedsen New Member

things I've tried...

Dying near the "Void Contruct" in Ritual Chamber at the zone in.
    Visited the following characters from Paladin Epic 1.
    - Blurrp Braveblade
    - Priestess Wenhaver
    - the ethereal sword sticking out of the ground in Kunzar Jungle ( -700, 30, -175 ) -
    - Izzal Din
    - Swifttail caste servant
    - killed terror in shard of fear

Things which spring to mind, core of a fighter is his soul, spirit, strength? My Paladin Deity is Mith Marr (so I visited my Mith Marr trainer). Cant see any collectables at any of the above locations. Still looking

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  6. Emoss

Emoss New Member

Anyone have trouble with the sub-quest Guardians of Growth?
    Speak to Harla Dar at -104, 51, 738 on Veeshana Tol within the Vesspyr Isles to begin this quest.
    1. Head to the Aeterna Gardens ( -597, 379, 598 )
    2. Approach Wuoshi. You will be shoved away when you near the roots surrounding him.
    3. Fight a root tender. You will get an illusion.
    4. Speak to Wuoshi ( -599, 379, 623 )
    5. Return to Harla Dar to complete the quest
    I Fight the root tender but I never get the illusion even if I let it beat on me for a while any suggestions?

7. Emoss

Emoss New Member

I finally had to strip nearly naked so I would not one shot the mob

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rargo

Rargo Guest

I would like to do this, can you elaborate more on how please?

9. Ingerimm

Ingerimm New Member

Simply write this line to EQ2.ini

If this file does not exist, create it with the editor and write it there.

10. Ingerimm

Ingerimm New Member

For all once again, since yesterday came a lot of tell. The 2 recipe books "Awakened Abilitys" and "Satharian Cyan Adornments" come as a rare random reward from the crafter daylies in Twark as soon as you have the Epic 2.0 weapon. The resources to improve the new abilities, come from the normal mission quests and the public event missions in Jasrath and Fens.

11. Dedith

Dedith New Member

Looks like the monk and paladin epics were found..

Paladin - Killermax on Thurgadin and Reddranth on Maj'Dul
    Monk - Drakkur on Skyfire

12. Sodra

Sodra Guest

i have the problem i cant found page 7 in Barons Workshop (2,5 weeks and more than 20 runs), and i cant see the shinys in Wizard Den.
    Any Ideas? No help from Petitions and Bug report!

13. Jetiko

Jetiko New Member

Wizard Den I see no shinis ,and barons I was already 30 x drinen and up to now no Potions Transcendence of Life and Death Volume II Page 08

14. Tupperbeast

Tupperbeast New Member

There is no problem, because shinies in the zone were visible with every run, they spawnen so already from the first named kill in the zone. The question will be more likely you have already read the first series at the collector.

The only thing which is only slouchy is always the double come out and man too many runs

15. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

From the update notes for tomorrow (23 February 2017):
    Huh. Interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

from the wiki...

Has he changed to be a non-soloable mob or are they saying to take a group because of his hitpoints?

17. CapitanAwesome

CapitanAwesome New Member

He's always been soloable, he just takes absolutely forever to kill solo.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

OK thought I'd ask before I go looking for him later today. I decided to put my Epic 2.0 on hold until I was finished with ascension. I'm very glad I did, the Etherlord nukes made farming Ragefire Pillars a breeze.

I'll take a high dps friend with me to make it go faster.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

We do get the Worker Sledgemallet back when this is over right?