1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Beastlord Parse Thread

Discussion in 'Beastlord' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator Staff Member

Post your best parses from ACT (screenshots please!). Also don't forget crucial details like what classes were in the group, deaths, whether you were in offensive or defensive, deity buffs, group buffs, and anything else important to know about the encounter.

2. Cyanchik

Cyanchik New Member

3. Dithmir

Dithmir Guest

Memnonus - Beastlord - 1.995b

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2016
  4. Entropy

Entropy New Member

Folks, while burst parses are fine, people are generally more interested in a longer fight that shows your sustained DPS (with a breakdown of the abilities shown) rather than what you did in 15 or 20 seconds with a bunch of temp buffs running. Post what you wish, of course, but we're all well aware that T1s can burst to 2B+.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Cyanchik

Cyanchik New Member

6. Cyanchik

Cyanchik New Member

7. Dithmir

Dithmir Guest

So where is your parse?

8. Entropy

Entropy New Member

I didn't realize I had to join the e-peen club in order to make polite commentary about the e-peen club.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Dithmir

Dithmir Guest

Sounds like someone has a small epeen... its ok, size isnt everything

10. Cyanchik

Cyanchik New Member

11. Cyanchik

Cyanchik New Member

12. Cyanchik

Cyanchik New Member

13. Bawkan

Bawkan New Member

Welcome to Cyanchik's personal parse thread!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dithmir

Dithmir Guest

Say goodbye to these parses cyanchik and all other scouts with hammers.... bye bye! :)

15. Mikey

Mikey New Member

This is probably why it's getting nerfed.

16. Cyanchik

Cyanchik New Member

After the nerf, do you still think that a clear reuse rune and then added to the hammer that ?? ahah
    The only thing that helps is a direct hands
    [​IMG]

17. Cyanchik

Cyanchik New Member

18. Cyanchik

Cyanchik New Member

19. Veta

Veta New Member

I looked cool like you, once, then summoners got nerfed (apparently we are the op ones). I see you get a lot of buffs though. I can see bolster (full moon proc), upbeat tempo (the scorched earth 18 ticks) and jester's cap (jester's ruse). I'm also sure that's not the only stuff.

20. Cyanchik

Cyanchik New Member

after many nerfs...
    [​IMG]