1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Priest Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Hypozeuxis

Hypozeuxis Guest

Great Divide updates are definitely possible. First set is harder, because of getting teleported and intermittent "no beneficial abilities" and "no offensive abilities", but with a Mystic it is not too bad, mainly due to the nox ward on top of Spirit Shackle. Group health minimum 3.5 million to be able to take the 5+ Million point AoEs after bleedthrough.

A second healer helps cover the holes from porting/no beneficials, but on the parse below the second healer (Inquisitor) only healed 2.5M and the mystic dog did 1.3M. Group DPS was about 400 million (again, low because of ports and such). Elapsed time for first set of mobs, just over 7 minutes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Togin

Togin New Member

Hello everyone, I am up to the quest Awakening Bonds: Whispers of the Past. I have the Royal Nayad Bones, and can not see the mortar & pestle in the Village of Shin. I even had someone who has completed that part of the quest come take a look and they still can see it while also confirming I was in the correct location.

Maybe there is a prerequisite that I do not have.

I completed the sage quest A Legendary Paper, which is only quest that involves the guy in the room, thinking maybe it could be that.

Character number is 871879731151 (Togin Maj'Dul)

Anyone else with this issue let me know, and we can maybe do quest comparing.

Or if anyone knows what the issue might be, Please let me know.

3. Noja

Noja New Member

For many people reading the book again solved the problem.

4. Togin

Togin New Member

What is the name of the tome? I cant seem to find it in my bags.

5. Togin

Togin New Member

Nevermind, I found it in bank, And reading the book worked, Thank you.

6. Togin

Togin New Member

Can anyone confirm that the Vessel of wisdom recipe can be found in Barons workshop solo?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  7. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Which step is that for?

8. lordebon

lordebon New Member

It's the step after the 4 clues - someone's updated the wiki with the steps.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Karianne

Karianne New Member

I would recommend against using a solo Barons. No one on discord has found the recipe in the solo, but one person got the recipe in heroic and tried to craft it in solo as an experiment, and it didn't update his quest. You can use someone else's cleared Baron's if you want.

10. Noviets

Noviets Guest

It needs to be heroic.

11. Ebur

Ebur Guest

hi ... read the book that you recept bye collection the red shinys ... read it ant than you see it !

12. Togin

Togin New Member

I ran solo, and didn't see anything, Ran heroic and found the page. I am also going to test to see if my friend can use my old zone for update, would make things easier for some. Ill update once he gives it a shot probably later today.

13. Seedpop

Seedpop Guest

anyone know if royal nayad bones are a group update in fabled nizara

14. Karianne

Karianne New Member

The zone can definitely be reused. I think approximately 20 priests on AB shared our open Baron's yesterday.

15. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

It's a single lootable item. So only 1 priest per run.

16. Buco

Buco New Member

Just for the records and for those not on discord.

Asc 8 Quest
    1. Enter Challenge of Grozmok instance through portal near Haylis and Survive Skalmos.
    2. Talk to Seeress Ealyanya
    - Visited Celestial Watch Priest in Windstalker Village (I believe doesn't matter)
    - Visited Divine Bush in New Halas (I believe doesn't matter)
    (don't know the prereqs for shinies - maybe Awakened Mark)
    3. Gather Shinies all over Vespyr Island and turn in collection and get the Nexus Gaibion
    4. Gather the broken Vessel
    5. Ue Nexus Gaibion to repair the Vessel
    6. Talk to Haylis to complete quest

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  17. Beloved

Beloved Guest

I did not bother going to the priest in Windstalker Village or the Divine Bush and was able to see the shinnies and complete the quest.

VI Shiny Locs (All on the main island):
    -162, 212, 376
    -44, 227, 144
    131, 212, 35
    -40, 157, -189
    249, 176, 70
    -77, 200, 117
    -102, 206, 316
    -169, 205, 253
    37, 175, -124

Confirmed could not be seen by non priest/priest not on the quest. First loc has an incredibly fast respawn time. Respawned instantly more than once. At one point was able to harvest three in a row from it. They all just look like normal gold ? shinnies. There was one other spot I found but forgot to write down the loc for it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  18. Daalilama

Daalilama New Member

i went into a cleared instance of barons workshop and no recipie...so beats me on that 1 waiting for some friends to clear another one in a few mins and go into theirs

19. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Make sure you got back to the instance in KP. I missed that step as well. After you talk to the NPC in there, you'll be able to see the recipe.

20. Daalilama

Daalilama New Member

Yeah that is what happened.....my brain went into meltdown for that part.....