1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Love from GNinja

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Inire, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

Just because quoting things out of context is good times.

[​IMG]

I will use this liberally, frequently, and without approval or warning.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

3. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

4. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Zeddicious

Zeddicious New Member

lol gninja fanbois? c'mon.

6. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

[​IMG]

7. Widem

Widem New Member

That quote is pretty dead on. He just bans people who point out his ideas are bad.

8. Zeddicious

Zeddicious New Member

It all feels so adversarial now, doesn't it? Like - they've spent too much time with the denizens of H1Z1 and bring that mentality back to EQ2. I, for one, am a little tired of it, and somewhat embarassed that they think that by "moderating" a persons view, that its actually helping them in the long run.

My favorite part is where nerfing items and abilities is easier than crafting a challenging encounter that doesn't include a "you dps too hard, I kill you all" script... With as many long time players of this game, I'm 100 percent certain that there are many, many people who could toss them an idea or two on how to make an encounter challenging AND fun, without using tactics such as that - even despite the use of fervor runes / hammers / resets or whatever gambit of tools the raids use to put up such high dps numbers.

Its almost like they've run out of ideas... again.

9. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Tired and burnt out I would have said