1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Pet Stats

Discussion in 'Conjuror' started by Conifur, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Conifur

Conifur Member

Does our pets Crit bonus max out with ours or is it uncapped? It shows up over my 4,150 cap on the stat page, I am just wondering if the overage counts or not. Also, what raises the crit chance for pets? It is not at all like mine. Thank you.

2. Kinza

Kinza New Member

As far as I know, the pet does not benefit from crit bonus over the cap, and I believe a dev has confirmed that the pet showing the extra crit bonus is just a display bug (one that is helpful when reforging!). Also, the crit chance that the pet shows is all from the Guild Buff spell sharing with the pet (increases caster's crit chance by 4% of base crit chance), but even if the pet doesn't show 100% crit chance it still crits 100% of the time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Conifur

Conifur Member

Thank you. I too like it showing for reforging.