1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Mage Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Scrappz

Scrappz Member

So I got bored and decided to read the little tooltips on the different factions in the faction tab of character window.. Came across Teren's Grasp and it mentioned something about them being the "Remnants of the Overthere" and thought maybe it just might have something to do with this "Neverthere" thing we're going insane over(at least I am)

So since we've been grasping at straws for the past 2 weeks on this update, I figured I'd grasp at one more and check out Teren's Grasp... Nothing to be found, no clickies and npcs aren't any help

2. Skathes

Skathes New Member

overthere was a EQ1 zone, no relation.

3. Gere

Gere Guest

not in Ravenscale Repository or Evernight Abbey (Loping Plains)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  4. Uyaem

Uyaem Member

Same a few days ago, with same result :(
    Now, since scouts had to be "more scouty" for their starter, and fighters needed to be in Offensive Stance to see once of their updates, could we maybe need to be invisible (e.g. listening in on a conversation)?
    After all, Invisibility is a skill all mages share. Yes, this is reaching for straws...

5. Wendark

Wendark New Member

There seems to be a theme to this new quest so far.. Chest found in the Moors, the Portal sent us to a Void zone and "Neverthere" could be another word for "No where" or the Void? Which would point to TSO and Void related content maybe.

6. Skathes

Skathes New Member

exept people have already checked all the known void zones, and nada. not sure if was useing invis or see invis thogh.

7. Mogrim

Mogrim New Member

I'm betting you need to be holding/wearing the Shield of the Magi. I'm going to try running the void zones with it equipped.
    That may be the "essence of your own personal arcanum".

8. stach

stach Member

The patch that brought in Kurn's tower and Charasis zone was called Arcanum Revealed. Just a thought, then again I think I am wrong as that was Hidden Arcanum zone

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  9. Skathes

Skathes New Member

essence of your own personal arcanum is likely the collection quest the other classes have had to do, but cant find it till get the research notes.

10. Skathes

Skathes New Member

well seems to according to the disco list, its now been found. now hopefuly someone says where....

11. Vallaqan

Vallaqan Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  12. darkmage

darkmage Guest

Illy update is the mask on the wall behind the Bartender in Terens Grasp: /way 2200, 525, -980

13. Sahrina

Sahrina New Member

Necro update at -1333,-68,333. Turmoil Cemetery in the Commonlands

14. Simien

Simien Guest

Wizard update. New Tunaria Library. Right next to Cerennhir Aelinde -409, 49, -980

15. Shariseya

Shariseya Guest

Coercer update: shiny-like thingy, Jarsath, /way -930.81, 263.56, 722.62

16. Nemesys

Nemesys New Member

For the 3. Quest .. Level 6 Ascension isn't enough.
    Bellengere the Threesays, "Continue with your ascension, Nemesys. I have yet to complete my studies of the cursed Blackscale rune cube."

17. Scrappz

Scrappz Member

The epic quest is a 5 quest series, 6 with myth portion as well, in which each quest requires the next level starting at 5. So quest 2 at 6, quest 3 needs lvl 7, quest 4 lvl 8, quest 5 lvl 9, quest 6(myth weapon) lvl 10

18. rainmare

rainmare Member

anyone found the conjy item?

19. rainmare

rainmare Member

anyone found here the high frequency sound waves are from?

20. Scrappz

Scrappz Member

Deleted my last post, Shortspanner is back where he belongs :)