1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Parse Thread

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator Staff Member

Post your best parses from ACT (screenshots please!). Also don't forget crucial details like what classes were in the group, deaths, whether you were in offensive or defensive, deity buffs, group buffs, and anything else important to know about the encounter.

2. Yards

Yards New Member

Where are all the warlock parses at?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  3. Nero

Nero New Member

Better question is: where all the warlocks at?

4. Bawkan

Bawkan New Member

Warlocks in 2017 lol

5. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Don't look at me, I have trouble breaking 30mil in Heroics...

6. Yards

Yards New Member

Xalgoz, left side spec. No epic. I think I had ut and ev. I don't remember group, it was like a week ago.

xalgoz.png

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  7. Yards

Yards New Member

8. Yards

Yards New Member

I used brew to make Draw from the Void better than it actually is.

xalgoz.png

9. Yards

Yards New Member

No buffs except ev, no pg gear cuz I don't believe in that dumb sh!t. Short 2 people.

terris.png

10. Bloodstormz

Bloodstormz New Member

Just came back after a 2 year break and wow what have i come back too. Most mobs die before i can even cast a spell. Im lucky to beat the healer with 200-400 mil zone wide.
    I Swaps left side spec and tried to rebuild to get my CB as high as possible but dps was still too low, CB conversion was just too low to cap it back out, guessing left side is for uber gear CB overcaps.
    looking at your parse your spells are hitting way harder than mine are, but thats probably just a gear gap which seems to be alot bigger this expansion than the last few.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  11. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Also, you're way behind on tithe. That's a huge thing.