1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ethereal Offhand Achievement

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Regolas, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Regolas

Regolas New Member

Anyone able to provide a list of which quests are needed?

2. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

30 Quests in Obulus Frontier (Go to Journal -> Completed -> OF)
    KA Signature line completed.
    ToT Signature line completed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

You also need to escape the Frillik Tide once (you can see the requirements by going to Journal, Achievements, Triumphs, Kunark Ascending, "Quest Ascension in Kunark").

For the 30 overland quests, here's a list of 32 overland quests that might help:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. Regolas

Regolas New Member

Is the ToT sig line just the sig line or everything so you get the neck achievement?

5. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

ToT neck is from "Quest Over-Achiever in Terrors of Thalumbra"; you need 11 quests in Maldura ("Malduran Defender" achievement) and 27 in Thalumbra ("Delving the Ever Deep").

If you don't want the neck reward, you can do just the ToT sig line for the KA off-hand (no extra quests), but the more overland quests you do, the easier the final fight against the Butcher of Hate can be (less stuff is aggro inside and you can get up to three buffs from allied NPCs that help a lot with the Butcher).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Regolas

Regolas New Member

I've done the ToT line, just never enough to get the neck. I always to bare minimum solo stuff to move onto group stuff.

Thanks for the info.

• Like Like x 1