1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Seeing a lot of Scuttlebutt around here....

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by StealthMode-Co-Founder-DB_LLC, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

2. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

The IPv6 addy's unmasked in the attached .png, FWIW.

3. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Should we care? The information is actually freely available in a public wiki.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

Thanks, I removed the specific attachment.

Yes, it is, but it requires looking at Wikipedia rather than my post.
    I don't like being associated with doing things that way.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Seems like he started this nonsense on Steam a few days before he found his way here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Cheggers

Cheggers New Member

I'd call troll, but I can't see why anyone would waste their time with such dedication to such a poor effort, for a game that is basically on life support at this point with a player base that would barely increase the population density of Vatican City. It just reads like someone having a mental breakdown. The quick-fire, stream of consciousness paragraph structure, peppered with non-sequiturs, delusions of grandeur, and immediate hostility when confronted...it's all pretty concerning.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

I've spent a lot of my life roleplaying and seeing people communicate weirdly in order to portray a character. Watching someone type out their posts like this with the thought that they're doing it on purpose because they're in character still hurts my brain. It's easier to think that they're simply nuts.

8. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

That's what I was thinking when I saw Siggy posted her phone number and address on her webpage, pondering if I should link it here since she have her full resume there as well, showing she not really worked with programming as she often claims, at least not what I call programming... not visited in a while so no idea if she still have that up there. In the end I decided not post the link here.

11. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I'm thankful you didn't.

12. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

To which I would say "like the Steam Community forums"?

Some totally deranged ramblings. What little "evidence" he posts gets totally debunked and he just keeps going like they just confirmed what he said.
    UPDATE FOR THE EVERQUEST 2 COMMUNITY :: EverQuest II General Discussions

13. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Seems like someone went way off their meds. More sad than entertaining, really.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Cheggers

Cheggers New Member

The moment that some private nobody claims they are being "censored" by Twitter, is the moment you can be 100% assured that person is full of ****.

15. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Dang, Trump owns EQ.

• Funny Funny x 4