1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

MICRO TRANSACTIONS

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by omuteef, Apr 10, 2019.

1. omuteef

omuteef Member

This is to funny and resembles alot of whats going on

Enjoy

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I love Epic NPC Man.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

4. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

How, as one of the main public faces of The Team, do you not know something as significant as a price increase in XP potions when they're being pushed with the new TLE servers?

I mean, I know there's a lack of communication, but... what is it the kids are saying now? YIKES!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Wouldn't surprise me if Marketplace prices were totally out of control of the Dev Team.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

That's what I'm thinking.

Anyone get a chance to log in and observe the price changes?

I have no problem with people raising prices. I'm just curious how large the increase was, and what items were included.

7. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Oh, I very much doubt they have any control whatsoever. But. Given the two brand new TLE servers and how potion sales factored in, you'd think they'd at least be *aware* of a price increase.

Players don't know the bean counters. Players know the vocal members of The Team.

Maybe not expressing that the best.

I don't buy consumables in any game (except dye, MUST have all the dye), so whatever they think they can sucker folks into paying for the xp potions. My issue with stuff like that is when they pull what they did on the TLE's - that is deny you access to what you earned, to 'make it fair' only to sell it back to you.

• Agree Agree x 2