1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Sept 28 2021 Update Removes Completed Tab from Journal

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Carynn, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Carynn

Carynn New Member

Do you believe the update for 9/28/21 going to effect recording completed quests from the game onto the EQ2 quest tracker? :confused:

2. candy206039

candy206039 New Member

Oh, I hope not. The update is removing completed quest sorting, not the categorization or the whole tab. I always think EQ2U (and Feldon) are too "together" to be thrown by such a small thing. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

No it's not, they're only removing the additional sorting which only recently went in. This is an effort to solve another problem but I'm not convinced the two things are at all related. I think it's a hail mary attempt since they have no clue what's really causing the problem and this is the only recent change they can think of to back out. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

It shouldn't affect EQ2U as this is an EQ2 client change. This reminds me I wanted to enhance the messaging at the top of the character's Quest Journal to make it more obvious how to view Completed and Master List.

5. Daaaaave

Daaaaave Member

After the announcement I sorted the journal round about 10 times.
    Every sorting round the time doubled and memory usage went up.

So guess what error we have :)

6. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

memory leak?

[​IMG]