1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

BoL Combat Changes

Discussion in 'Items, Equipment, and Mechanics' started by Feldon, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Numbers as of 12/21:

Level 120 = 3368
    >= level 111 = 6307

So, all toons up by around 2,100; max levels up by around 1,800.

Using fudge factor of 4 toons/account = guesstimate is a little under 1,600 accounts.

I wonder how many tle only accounts there are.. .

2. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

I only have 1 toon past 110 at the moment Fuli, you may be underestimating the people who have less time to play factor.

3. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

Also, I know a lot of people who raid and don't allow themselves to advertise to census.

4. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Well, I was sort of leaning on people reporting that hitting max level is a relatively short trip.

Also, even +/-, say, 500 accounts, that's still not exactly a success story. Still, I'm just guessing, only DBG knows where things are.

5. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

Since I did nothing in the last expansion and stopped not long after it came out, I have no maxed toons... and since I don't play, I never will. Sad, so very sad.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Yeah, I'm in the same place. So far as I'm concerned my toons retired and have begun happy post-adventuring careers at this stage.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

12/24

120's = 4,973
    >=111 = 8189