1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Planetside Arena Delayed

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Dizzy, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Pre pre alpha :) and for a thousand dollars you could join them too

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

I actually pledged 350 dollars on Pantheon and I just remember I did so back in early 2018 from reading the posts here. I was hyped back then but now im just hoping I get something in return for my money.

• Shocked Shocked x 1
  3. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

You ever want to even, but you just can't?

There were more people playing Istaria the last time I checked. The less popular faction on my CoH server probably has more people playing it in the middle of the night.

Planetside Awesome

Also, I still feel alright about backing Camelot Unchained and still feel I made the right decision to not support Pantheon. They're both taking too long, but CU is transparent and I still trust Mark to do his best.

4. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I don't even pay for beta access, let alone back games in development. I think is great the others do, but I just prefer to wait until the product is ready.

In any case, I am closely following AoC exactly because of the transparency and their fanatical attention to customer feedback throughout the development process.

If somebody wants something they either can't or won't implement, they confront it right away and give their reasons, even if they have to keep answering the same questions repeatedly.

If it's a good idea, they jump on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

The "stepping stone towards PS3" is sinking hard....

psa.png

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  6. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Not a surprise... PSA is closing on january 10th 2020.

Exactly one year after the announcement of PSA they release the shutdown: https://www.planetsidearena.com/news/psa-sunset-letter

I am sure they moved the IP and the dept to one of their "throw away" companies and it is a part of the coming years tax plan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Daybreak Games' last successful game launch that still has over 300 average concurrent players is PlanetSide 2 in 2012. H1Z1:BR was wildly popular for 6 months, now averaging 260 players online. H1Z1 and PSA gone. What's next?

• Agree Agree x 1