1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions: Hide achievements no longer obtainable

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Sweatypie, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

Hi.

I recently got this crazy idea that I wanted to make a new char and do every single achivement on the way. However a lot of achievements listed on eq2u (and ingame) are no longer obtainable.

Would it be possible to create a filter to hide these? Such as proving grounds/battlegrounds/PvP(wrists etc)/TLE Events and old ethereal weapons. If its not possible to do this for all chars, would it be possible to do as an option if you login and add a certain character to "follow"?

Bonus question; I see no one has a character even close too 100% completed, the closest is a templar named "Olivka" with 73.02% overall. Is it impossible

2. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

In short; Yes.

Long answer;
    You'll likely never get close to 100%, due to achievements you can no longer do, such as Race to Trakanon, Fallen Gate (In a month or so). Battlegrounds was impossible, and I'd guess PvP is as well for the most part.

The problem I'd see with hiding them, is some people like to show off what they have. There would also be no easy way of filtering achievements without someone manually listing what is/isn't available.

3. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

If I had a list of ones to hide, I could add that as another filter which would be hidden by default.

4. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

Ill begin then.

General:

Hidden Achievements:
    Forgelight, Hammer of Dawn
    Krasnok's Evil
    Diabo Kelara'Kel's Duplicity
    Lanys' Malice
    Rhag'Zadune's Fury
    Seethe, Scepter of Ravaging
    Vowbreaker, Sword of Singeing
    Warblister, Scythe of Fury
    Warflame, Bow of Pyre

Battlegrounds:

All of them

Events:

All Fallen Gate
    All Race

Quests:

All Fallen Gate

PvP: (except nagafen)

Seeker of Discord
    Hunter of Discord
    Slayer of Discord
    Destroyer of Discord
    Champion of Discord
    Dreadnaught of Discord
    General of Discord
    Master of Discord
    Overseer of Discord

Dungeon Maker:

All of them

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for putting together that list. I will see what is involved in adding another filter.