1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

UI suggestions?

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Zorvan, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Zorvan

Zorvan Member

I'm using DarqUI, which is very nice and I'm happy to see it still around. EQ2 Map being bundled in with an updater is nice as well. I'm wondering what you guys use, and I am looking for suggestions for add-ons that are still up to date that you maybe find not necessarily essential, but that maybe add nice "quality of life" features? Whether it be bags, tradeskilling, whatever.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  2. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

AwesomeGuildStore
    Destinations
    EssentialHousingTools
    Greymind Quick Slot Bar
    ItemPreview
    Joviex's Addon Settings Transfer
    LUIExtended
    No, thank you!
    Votan's Keybinder

Probably not very helpful, huh?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Zorvan

Zorvan Member

Thank you for the suggestions!

I use all of those in ESO too. lol

5. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I was gonna say, those are ESO mods :)

I never liked Profit. I used Drums until Drumstix (sp?) announced he was done messing with it, then switched to Darque.

Darque is great, loved it :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I used EQ2 maps. That's it. EQ2's ui is (for me) sufficiently customizable. Also, not a huge fan of addons because they require continued player support. I'd rather be able to just tweak the native ui.

I also used JesDyr's layout editor, because the default interface for EQ2 is (and always has been) complete crap, moreso when compared to other games.

I have a few addons in ESO because the ability to customize the default ui is garbage (by design, I guess). One of the major flaws in the game for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

I use the default UI and EQ2Maps. Like Tekka, I don't like 3rd party addons for the same reason. It was one of two major reasons why I tried ESO but dumped it - too many 3rd party addons needed for basic quality of life measures, plus the mouse being locked to the middle of the screen (soooo frustrating).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Zorvan

Zorvan Member

That was why I started using Darque also, got tired of trying to make Drums work.

In case you go back, the period (.) key unlocks cursor for use. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

I'm not a huge fan of mods, either. I generally see it as devs outsourcing work they should be doing themselves. When the game population is large and healthy enough, though, players tend to keep the good stuff going.

Also, Minion is a very handy tool to keep ESO mods up to date.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Zorvan

Zorvan Member

Minion really is great, I wish it supported more games.