1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Other Games....

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Fuli, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Apparently ESO is as dangerous as alcohol and even READING about it must be age-checked.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

And if you accidentally hit in 2018 because it didn't default to your previous entry like the other fields, you get locked out.

*grumbles*

There's things about the cash shop that bug me (pretty much all cash shops). I just thought it was an interesting contrast.

3. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Meh. Just lizards and hist trees

4. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I think you mean swank belts and boots, spell components, mind altering sap. And house items.

:p

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

A preview of the upcoming ****-show that will be eq mobile?

Blizzard (strangely) seems to have morphed into DBG.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  6. Tohopka

Tohopka New Member

Well, i kinda found myself back in FFXIV again. They did a lot of changes I'm trying to get use to. It's like playing a new game for me.

7. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Well given that a (small) part of EQ2's failure out the gate stems from the competition/industry theft between SOE and Blizzard, and the rush to get EQ2 out before WoW, it seems only fair that Blizzard* have it's chance to dive head first into the septic tank. (SOE/DBG is essentially defunct, but it still counts!)

It wouldn't be nearly the garbage fire it's turning in to if (much of) the blue (haired) checkmark media weren't telling customers to shut the **** up and take whatever Blizzard dribbles out and like it. Because how very dare consumers tell companies what products they do, or do not like.

*Blizzard have it's chance, not WoW

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

I was so excited for a Diablo announcement and that's what they announce... The only game that had a good BlizzCon presentation was Overwatch and even then they only announced stuff that was already expected.

9. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

This p2w, f2p micro-transaction mobile crap is just not for me.

I'm sure between the Asian, Russian, and Western closet dweller markets, these games will make piles of money.

To each their own.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Blizzard vs. Bethesda

This guy actually does a pretty good job of describing an intelligent way to roll out a mobile game (Bethesda -ES) and the opposite of intelligent (Blizzard - Diablo).

I'm confident I know which kind of strategy DBG will run with.

Edit: I'm quite surprised Blizzard fubar'd this reveal so badly, because they've always struck me as more or less having their **** together marketing-wise.

Seems like a classic example of "OMG, Benny's, hurry up!"

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Zhaanish

Zhaanish Active Member

LOTRO just launched a "Legendary" server today (progression server) for VIPs (subscribers). What does this remind you of? I just hope it doesn't gut my server.

12. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zhaanish

Zhaanish Active Member

14. Khendrask

Khendrask Active Member

Zhaanish - Did you get an email from LOTRO saying that your lifetime sub would expire in 2038?
    I did, and they did apologize, saying it was in error, but still... 2038? They seem to be thinking the long game!

15. Zhaanish

Zhaanish Active Member

Yep! But yes they said it was an automated message that was in error. :)

16. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Also that's the maximum year that can be represented in Linux.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  18. Tohopka

Tohopka New Member

You're getting close to having me rethink my decision on Ashes Fuli ;)

19. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

This, this is why you never say "This is the New Big Thing" until it releases and actually IS the New Big Thing and not just Today's Overhyped Vaporware...

Why yes, I've been burned, what's your point?

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Path of Exile: Betrayal Official Trailer:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2018